IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik

Note: This thread is 1997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I can't wait to get mine!  Wish I knew the tracking number for mine.....

Sent it to you. It was in Minnesota this morning.

Can I get it signed..

Possibly, though to be fair to everyone who pre-ordered and paid for a signature, it should be extra.

Please remember that when you're done reading it (maybe even after you've read it once and re-read a few chapters):

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Please remember that when you're done reading it (maybe even after you've read it once and re-read a few chapters):

Hmm... 1 review so far... Must have been one cool dude.... B-)

• Administrator

Is the shipping to Europe done this week?

thx

All pre-orders shipped last Wednesday or Thursday (we forgot about six and they shipped Thursday, the rest shipped Tuesday/Wednesday with international ones on Wednesday).

I've been to the post office every day since then, so the longest anyone has waited for a book to ship is about 24 hours (if you ordered just as I left for the PO).

And now that I am home I can confirm that they have shipped it and that I received my copy today.

You got your book? Less than a week after we shipped it? To the Netherlands?

Sweet!

Got my books today, they look great.  I will read the paperback and save the hard cover for collectors once Dave and Erik make their first appearance on The Tonight Show or Letterman.

• Administrator

Got my books today, they look great.  I will read the paperback and save the hard cover for collectors once Dave and Erik make their first appearance on The Tonight Show or Letterman.

I think Letterman is retiring soon. We'd better hurry!

You got your book? Less than a week after we shipped it? To the Netherlands? Sweet!

Yes to the Netherlands indeed. Super fast and it arrived in absolute mint condition.

According to USPS, it's at my house.

Unfortunately I'm not at my house; I'm at Panama City Beach on vacation. Fortunately, I'm at Panama City Beach, on vacation.

Can't wait to get back and read it tomorrow. Something to look forward too.

Placed my order around 6pm on the 19th and it was at my door when I got home on the 23rd.  Two days earlier than USPS predicted.

Took the metro (that's what we call the subway, here) to work instead of driving so I could get a couple chapters in during the commute.  All I can say is that I can't wait to get to a trackman and plot my Shot Zone.

@iacas ,  Do you have our would you be willing to let us know how many have sold?  I would be interested.  Especially to see how many more sell as time goes on.

Note: This thread is 1997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!