IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2913 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Fantastic. Thanks for confirming that. Will definitely be ordering a copy.

Or buy two. The per-cost price drops. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I should have bought 2 and kept the signed copy for display only. =D

Buy another. I'll sign it again for you. Dave won't though. :) He's too big time*.

* Code for "he's out of town."

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Why? Mr Teamroper Not trying tobe an a--hole but you just read it! Did you go to the range? Did you score much lower. I have started the book  it' s fun looking at the ideas they have. I'll give it a couple of reads and hope I can get my swing to do what they are talking about.

Buy another. I'll sign it again for you. Dave won't though. :) He's too big time*.

Doing some American Express Card commercials? :-D

- Shane

[QUOTE name="iacas" url="/t/71214/lowest-score-wins-a-first-of-its-kind-golf-book-for-anyone-who-wants-to-lower-their-score/504#post_1011751"]   Buy another. I'll sign it again for you. Dave won't though. :) He's too big time*. * Code for "he's out of town." [/QUOTE] Doing some American Express Card commercials? :-D

I think he is on his way to Fort Knox. Personally transporting all the cash they have made from book sales. :)

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I think he is on his way to Fort Knox. Personally transporting all the cash they have made from book sales. :)

If he trades it in for gold though, then his wallet will require an armored car of its own to carry around his pocket change. I can picture it now: Him carrying a little scale around with him to weigh out payments at stores and such.

He had to buy a Brinks truck. All those trips back and forth to the Post Office with the packages and back and forth to the bank with the cash were getting dangerous!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

It's an armored Smart Car?!?!?

Dave certainly isn't going too far "out of town" in this!!

Imagine how cramped it must be there with the 1 ft steel plating on each of the doors.

Doing some American Express Card commercials?

Obviously, a call from "someone" prompted a last-minute trip to Bethesda, MD, to the Quicken Loans tournament.  (Figure he finally wised up and called you guys.) ;-)

Regarding the car:  how do you get two sets of golf clubs in there?

Lovin' the book, BTW.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

I've given out two of my twenty-four extra copies of the book so far. One was to a friend of mine at my club. He read it in only 2-3 days and really liked it. Today he was even talking to me about how he needs to work on keys 1 and 2 :-D . Pretty cool he enjoyed it. He said he gave the book to his brother already.

The other person I gave it to was a sushi chef I'm friends with. He's a golf fanatic and seemed genuinely excited to read it. I gave it to him today, so we'll see what he says.

Twenty-two books left to go.

Constantine

I should have bought 2 and kept the signed copy for display only. =D

This was my thought exactly when I suggested a hard copy that is signed and a soft copy to take everywhere and beat up. I have the hard copy on display and the soft copy with notes insides, highlighting and pages folded.

I am halfway through and I really like it. I think Erik may have been right when he said it was one of the top 10 instructional books of all time.

Michael

I've given out two of my twenty-four extra copies of the book so far. One was to a friend of mine at my club. He read it in only 2-3 days and really liked it. Today he was even talking to me about how he needs to work on keys 1 and 2 . Pretty cool he enjoyed it. He said he gave the book to his brother already.

That's awesome!  I've just given away my first earmarked extra copy (I have 4 more, only 2 already have known destinations) and did not get quite the reaction I was hoping for. Well, I mean, he was excited to read it, but when I mentioned to him that the second half of the book has some awesome strategy and gameplanning stuff, he replied with "I'm not good enough to worry about strategy yet." :doh: Ugh.

I guess ... "Some men, you just can't reach." :-P

That's awesome!  I've just given away my first earmarked extra copy (I have 4 more, only 2 already have known destinations) and did not get quite the reaction I was hoping for. Well, I mean, he was excited to read it, but when I mentioned to him that the second half of the book has some awesome strategy and gameplanning stuff, he replied with "I'm not good enough to worry about strategy yet."  :doh:   Ugh. I guess ... "Some men, you just can't reach." :-P

Wow. He really missed the point there, didn't he?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
That's awesome!  I've just given away my first earmarked extra copy (I have 4 more, only 2 already have known destinations) and did not get quite the reaction I was hoping for. Well, I mean, he was excited to read it, but when I mentioned to him that the second half of the book has some awesome strategy and gameplanning stuff, he replied with "I'm not good enough to worry about strategy yet."    Ugh.

I guess ... "Some men, you just can't reach."

See if he changes his mind after he reads it.

Because it really is built for "the game you have now." (Obviously excluding raw beginners.)

See if he changes his mind after he reads it. Because it really is built for "the game you have now." (Obviously excluding raw beginners.)

Oh definitely ... I'm just not AS hopeful as I was previously. But he certainly seemed excited to read it.

Yay! Mine arrived as I was about to leave for work this morning. Good timing cause I have a business trip this afternoon so will have something to read on the plane!

Am I the furthest away person to get the book (South Island of New Zealand)? You'd basically have to be in Antarctica to be any further away :-)

Driver: :tmade: R1 S 10 degree Wood: :ping: G20 3W Hybrid: :nike:Covert Pro 3H
Irons: :tmade: Rocketbladez Tour 4i-AW KBS S SW: :cleveland: CG15 54 degree
LW: :cleveland: CG15 58 degree Putter: :tmade: Corza Ghost Ball: :tmade: Penta

Note: This thread is 2913 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!