IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2939 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Might have been discussed elsewhere, but how does the "The price includes shipping and guarantees lower scores immediately. " work?

The price includes shipping. If you follow the advice you'll shoot lower scores.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The price includes shipping. If you follow the advice you'll shoot lower scores.

Despite myself, too!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I understood the shipping part but was wondering how the "guarantee" works.  Suppose a person reads the book, tries to follow the advice, but doesn't shoot lower scores immediately?

How much do you expect the scores of the average 5 handicap to improve by reading the book?

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

• Administrator

One million strokes, assuming he plays enough rounds.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

One million strokes, assuming he plays enough rounds.

That's awesome! :-D

For @MEfree - There are no real guarantees in life, but I personally recommend this book. I've read MANY golf books and this one is truly unique. I think people of all skill levels will learn something or at least question a way that they've been playing or practicing.

- Shane

How directed toward inexperienced and higher handicappers is this book? How much would I benefit from it? I would love to shoot lower scores if it can actually help me do that!

srixon.png.c29104d99ab6ca6ecb927e9dd97b26f1.png    Z785 Driver 10.5° Tour AD BB 7x    |    F65 4W Tour AD TP 7x    |    Z765 4-PW Dynamic Gold X100 AMT    |     Z-Star Ball

TM.png.36c3c24d72a4ac809b0def631452f3ba.png    M3 4H HZRDUS Black    |    Spider Tour Putter

titleist.png.c92d01bf6404c1675a5e518a7447f2c6.png  Vokey SM7 50° 55° 60° Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue Black

How directed toward inexperienced and higher handicappers is this book? How much would I benefit from it? I would love to shoot lower scores if it can actually help me do that!

I think it could help you a lot.  IMO if you can hit the ball the farther, which would lead to more possible decisions than someone who can't, it would help you a lot.

I see you are already a good golfer, but this book can be an eye opener.  The "smart" play is not always what you may have thought.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I think it could help you a lot.  IMO if you can hit the ball the farther, which would lead to more possible decisions than someone who can't, it would help you a lot.

I see you are already a good golfer, but this book can be an eye opener.  The "smart" play is not always what you may have thought.

Agreed! I think all golfers can benefit, but if you as a higher HC player, can start making decisions like a lower HC player, you are going to play better. This book doesn't teach you how to swing better, but it WILL convince you with stats how improving your swing will lower your score. I would call it a must read for anyone that wants to score better.

And no, I'm not getting paid. :-)

- Shane

I understood the shipping part but was wondering how the "guarantee" works.  Suppose a person reads the book, tries to follow the advice, but doesn't shoot lower scores immediately? How much do you expect the scores of the average 5 handicap to improve by reading the book?

Threeve.

Awesome, thanks guys. I will probably buy it pretty soon.

srixon.png.c29104d99ab6ca6ecb927e9dd97b26f1.png    Z785 Driver 10.5° Tour AD BB 7x    |    F65 4W Tour AD TP 7x    |    Z765 4-PW Dynamic Gold X100 AMT    |     Z-Star Ball

TM.png.36c3c24d72a4ac809b0def631452f3ba.png    M3 4H HZRDUS Black    |    Spider Tour Putter

titleist.png.c92d01bf6404c1675a5e518a7447f2c6.png  Vokey SM7 50° 55° 60° Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue Black

That's awesome!

For @MEfree - There are no real guarantees in life, but I personally recommend this book. I've read MANY golf books and this one is truly unique. I think people of all skill levels will learn something or at least question a way that they've been playing or practicing.

I agree that many aspects of life can't be guaranteed, but the lowest score website does say " The price includes shipping and guarantees lower scores immediately."  Are you saying this is just BS on the part of LSW?

I have seen many products that offer

The reviews of the book have been very positive, but I don't see a lot of people saying they immediately shot lower scores, so I am not sure why LSW guarantees this as part of the purchase price unless they are willing to offer a money back guarantee if you don't shoot lower scores.

Everyone says the book is based on a lot of statistical analysis of different golfers, etc.  If the shooting lower scores claim had any merit, you would think the authors could tell you approximately how much they would expect an average (or 5 handicap, etc) golfer to improve by following the advice in the book.

I implemented the strategies in the book and shot lower scores immediately. Guarantee worked for me. That's not really what your post is about though, is it??.....

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I implemented the strategies in the book and shot lower scores immediately. Guarantee worked for me.

That's not really what your post is about though, is it??.....

Thx.  I am glad it worked for you.  How many rounds have you played since you read the book?  How much did your scores improve?

You are correct- given that many products out there do offer a money back guarantee, I was wondering if this is what the LSW guarantee was.

It does not state "money back guarantee". It states you will shoot lower scores. Obviously if you apply the information provided in the book you will. If you don't , then read the guarantee again.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Thx.  I am glad it worked for you.  How many rounds have you played since you read the book?  How much did your scores improve?

You are correct- given that many products out there do offer a money back guarantee, I was wondering if this is what the LSW guarantee was.

If you think about it a minute you would realize that NO advice book of ANY kind can mean "money back guarantee" when they "guarantee" their book.  How could someone prove they read the book, applied its principles and methods correctly, yet failed to improve.  In ANYTHING!

All you are doing is nitpicking, which is something of a specialty for you.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

The 5SK stuff that Erik teaches has helped me halve my handicap, so I tend to think that the authors of this book have given me some prior positive experience. No one is perfect, but Erik has spent a good deal of time and effort learning what he has about this game. He has written everything he thinks is important to the average golfer to improve their scores into this book. He and David put a heck of a lot more effort than many other golf instructors have with theirs.

I even put money into the book even before it was written with the promise that it will be written. It was. He kept his promise.

I haven't read the complete book yet. I'm still stuck with the swing sections, because these things need to be fixed before I proceed. When I am ready, I will glean any knowledge from the more advanced sections. I'm an engineer who likes to do things in a very systematic manner. I skimmed through the book, and the subject matter appears to be in an order that makes sense to me. I really think I can learn to play better golf from the material in this book and a lot of directed practice based upon the knowledge of the authors.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

The 5SK stuff that Erik teaches has helped me halve my handicap, so I tend to think that the authors of this book have given me some prior positive experience. No one is perfect, but Erik has spent a good deal of time and effort learning what he has about this game. He has written everything he thinks is important to the average golfer to improve their scores into this book. He and David put a heck of a lot more effort than many other golf instructors have with theirs.

I even put money into the book even before it was written with the promise that it will be written. It was. He kept his promise.

I haven't read the complete book yet. I'm still stuck with the swing sections, because these things need to be fixed before I proceed. When I am ready, I will glean any knowledge from the more advanced sections. I'm an engineer who likes to do things in a very systematic manner. I skimmed through the book, and the subject matter appears to be in an order that makes sense to me. I really think I can learn to play better golf from the material in this book and a lot of directed practice based upon the knowledge of the authors.

Yup, same here.  My handicap has improved by incorporating a lot of the stuff in the book ... well before the book came out.  I've been following the teachings of the authors for a couple of years now, and have dropped my handicap by about 40% over that time.  (And it's still dropping)

I definitely shot lower because of the advice in the book ... I have dropped at least 6 points on my HC after listening to the advice by Erick and a lot of advice by @mvmac as well ... For the price of some rounds of golf, the book is bargain ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Note: This thread is 2939 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!