IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It is a great book, I am sure you will love it.  It is the first "game improvement" book I have wanted to read more than once.

Maybe we can get a few more posts from you as well?  Maybe a bit more than one post in 2 years, otherwise TTY in 2016!?   Just teasing, hope you stay around and enjoy the book!

Hahaha yea I think I will be posting more now. I have been playing a lot more golf so I have something to talk about. Plus I may have gotten a little addicted to golf now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David in FL

It's good to hear from you. Now that you've finally stuck your toe in the water, stick around!

Thanks. Yea I think I will be around little bit more now.

• Upvote 1

Is there a ebook version avaible?  I live in Germany and can't buy the book (also no item in ebay).

There is no ebook available as of yet, which has been mentioned a couple of times. It was said that it will be at least (with the at least in emphasis) a couple of months before that happens.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Is there a ebook version avaible?  I live in Germany and can't buy the book (also no item in ebay).

There is no ebook version yet. We've signed on with a publisher and are leaving it to them. The eBay thing is not working today. Thank you. We are actively trying to fix it right now.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Should be around $60 with intl shipping to Germany including tax. To save that extra cash you have to find a friend visiting the US and have him buy the book. I am waiting for my friend to return in a couple of days. Hope he does not get hooked reading it and somehow looses the book...

Silly solution, print on demand might be a viable solution in the meantime...

Maybe really a good book, but the shipping charge to Germany ... no way.

The year 2014 and no ebook version? Don't understand.

He gave you the reason, what is there not to understand about it?

Being the depicted as indispensible for the avid golf by the members of TST, we Europeans would like to get the book, too. And pronto, pleeease.

Would you pay twice the price for the book and wait up to four week for it to show up? And then even have to drive between 10 and 40 minutes to a customs office, wait cheerily for another 30mins in the line, because everything about 30 US$ is subject to an import taxation? Took me nearly three hours to pick up golf clubs that way, a book might arrive with the regular mail (when the right form is attached to the outside of the package). The order for the Stack & Tilt DVDs from Medicus wasn't even processed with a European credit card - although I went through the ceck-out process error-free.

Quite easy for me to understand one asks for an ebook or the date of availability of the ebook or print version in Europe.

Erik, all owners and reviewers, please stop to tell us that this book is so goooood. At least until delivery is up again... :D

• Administrator
Erik, all owners and reviewers, please stop to tell us that this book is so goooood. At least until delivery is up again... :D

It's been up again since last night: International buyers can go here to get the book - http://www.ebay.com/usr/lowestscorewins?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 .

Customs sucks, I agree, but there's not a lot we can do about it, unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Just placed my order.  After reading Every Shot Counts I can't wait to learn more from LSW.

Sweet. I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Here's a "starter" thread or two for you…

Oh, got mine a few weeks ago. Now I know how closely I followed the TST threads over the years. Familiarity strikes, but in a little more condensed forum than TST.

So, LSW is like your favorite sirup then...

• 1 month later...
I was waiting for it to come out in Kindle but I am not very patient. :) Just placed my order this evening. Looking forward to reading it.

Respectfully,

• 1 month later...

Hello golfers,

is there any other possibility to buy the book except ebay if im not in US? I live in Lithuania and to buy the book through ebay means to pay 34 USD for posting which is more than the book itself.

• 1 month later...

I think someone in the engineering department read the book ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I think someone in the engineering department read the book

Ha I saw that a few minutes again and thought the exact same thing.  Those aren't bad looking though. ;-)

Sorry about the OT post

• 2 weeks later...

Also Dave and Erik on the Open Forum panel talking about the stats revolution in golf.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvmac

Also Dave and Erik on the Open Forum panel talking about the stats revolution in golf.

Nice!  Thanks for posting it.  Glad to hear the Ping engineers read the book!  How was the forum overall?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 2934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!