IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

Sweet did you call any north of 104th?

Sorry, I called around Denver/Golden/Lakewood area courses.  And they a ll said they will open in the morning by 9 AM (typical winter schedule).

But I would imagine courses north of 104th like Riverdale Dunes and Pelican Lake will be open as well.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah almost on cue I got emails from a few courses saying we are open tomorrow. I work until 2PM so will hit something near Brighton. Probably Coyote Creek or maybe drive down to Hyland Hills blue. Definitely not the home course, they are path only on squishy days. Really slows things down for those that can't keep the ball towards the middle.

Dave :-)

This has been our forecast for this week and next.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

-27°C the other day. Add the wind and you get to around -35 or so.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

"Let's move to Northern Michigan" she says. "I know you'll love it up there. The snow, the winter sports... you'll have a blast". No mention of the "polar vortex". What about the g#^ %&* polar vortex?!!

Jon

F*****ing Polar Vortex.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

F*****ing Polar Vortex.

+1. NO golfing this week and the greens are closed next week too, God Dammit!

Driver:     TaylorMade Jetspeed, stiff

Fws:        Taylormade RBZ 5 wood

Hybrids:   TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 rescue 3H

Irons:      Callaway X2 Hot Pro

Wedges:  Cleveland CG16 54*/14

Ping Glide WS 58*

Putter:     TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs

This weather has me super depressed. I get days off during the week..I go to the gym, come home and sit and watch the golf channel. Watching them play in Cali adds to my depression. In central Ohio, I played about 2 weeks ago it was almost 50. Looks like it will AT LEAST be another 2 weeks before I even think about playing outside again. I have an indoor range close to my house, but that doesn't suffice. Getting closer and closer to moving to Florida.

F*****ing Polar Vortex. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/90538/] [/URL]

Ha ha ha

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Looks like this afternoon is the only time this week it's going to be warm enough to play...And I have to work this afternoon.

(Crap!!!) :censored:

I wish Canada would keep their vortexes to themselves.

Fingers crossed for a March start of the season. Best decision I made was taking off the Friday before Mlk day. Was able to play 18 in decent weather. GO AWAY SNOW!

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Looks like this afternoon is the only time this week it's going to be warm enough to play...And I have to work this afternoon. (Crap!!!) :censored: I wish Canada would keep their vortexes to themselves.

Lucky you. The earliest I can play is the beginning of April, and only if I'm lucky.

58 yesterday currently 18 and the forecast doesn't look good for golf this week. I probably wouldn't anyway. As warm as it was yesterday, I actually wore shorts, the wind was enough to discourage golf. I was out Sat and the wind blew my card away and it just wasn't fun. They put us out on the back and 5 holes play into the wind with a combined yardage of 1900 yards and that's with a par 3 in the there. The last 4 wiggle around so crosswinds were a problem. It has to be a perfect day to get me out there before spring going forward.

Dave :-)

We're not going to see temps in the 30s again until Friday here in CT. Spring and/or global warming can't get here soon enough.

I agree. The way the winter was playing out I thought we were in the clear for all season golf. Wow was winter here in full force now.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator

School canceled today.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I wish work was cancelled, but they don't give a damn about the adults :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping: