I have got to go out and clear xnow... Pictures later

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good back to the lower to mid 50's by next Tuesday!!! :dance:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

No snow on Long Island either, just a lot of rain and now it's 4* wind chill so the courses are getting another deep freeze. :surrender:

Joe Paradiso

55° 2 days ago, Winter Storm Vulcan yesterday and 8" of snow, 9° today and 55° tomorrow. Mother Nature is seriously menopausal this year. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN!

My course opens back 9 on Friday, and the front 9 next weekend. Woo Freaking Hoo!!!!!!

Hey I am visiting a buddy in Manassas that's close to you right? I'm only going Saturday to Tuesday, but I am hearing snow on Monday?! Is that what they are saying there?? I'll be real bummed if I only get one or two rounds in.

Unfortunately they are calling for snow showers on Monday.  but upper 50's by Wednesday.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Yes, Manassas is about 20 miles from my office

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Unfortunately they are calling for snow showers on Monday.  but upper 50's by Wednesday.

Damn.  I guess I will just be playing Saturday and Sunday.  Unless the snow is super light and melts for Tuesday.  Hoping it stays rain.  How far South do you need to go in general to find a rain/snow line?

WOO-HOO!! Just got an email that we will be open for walkers on Saturday!!

Tempered by the fact that it is 28 degrees with a wind chill of 12 outside today. But I'm suitin' up!!

Bill M

I tough U. I was never gonna say this but all the best courses in norway opens in a couple of weeks. The firs one on 1.April!NEW Record one and half month earlier than usual =)

Trudged my way over to the adjacent golf course during lunch at work, snow is still over knee deep on the hillsides, and the exposed ground off the course is very muddy and soft (sunk in up to 4" into mud on the field next to the fairway). The course itself is still mostly covered in snow with a few patches of grass starting to become exposed.

(Note: I was not sinking into the fairway, I stayed on the edges for the most part so as not to mess up the course.)

Looks like the same weather here in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We just got 20cm yesterday but today it was 5 degrees Celsius so at least half of it melted. Hey Treebound, is that a Foot Wedge is your Avatar? If it is, that's hilarious. Definitely made my day because I have a ton of friends that use the infamous "Foot Wedge!" Nice one.

I'm starting to feel good about spring lately because the weather has been pretty good in the KC area lately.   Temps will hit 70 tomorrow, but I'll probably only play 9 because taking my son bowling is the first priority.  Due to a morning frost, I can only play golf after we bowl..LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Paiste, The avatar is actually a putter that I picked up at a thrift shop or yard sale a number of years ago. Fun club to putt with and it actually works fairly decent. I don't use it on a course though, but would do okay with it if I did.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

I'm starting to feel good about spring lately because the weather has been pretty good in the KC area lately.   Temps will hit 70 tomorrow, but I'll probably only play 9 because taking my son bowling is the first priority.  Due to a morning frost, I can only play golf after we bowl..LOL

Incredibowl?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I was finally able to pull the Christmas decorations out of the front yard today. Usually I've been able to get the stuff removed well before February. Skipped the golf show today, but did visit two golf shops. Almost picked up a used 3-wood but decided to hold off until my swing improves, hard to say if a club works for me if my swing is as irregular as a frost heaved freeway.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder