IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

I have a feeling I'm going to be ranting in this thread the longest. I'm just hoping our courses open by mid/end of May.

I will be right there with you.  Still 2' of snow on the ground here.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have a feeling I'm going to be ranting in this thread the longest. I'm just hoping our courses open by mid/end of May. :cry:

Just be happy you can practice your boarding/skiing at your local parking lot. A little variety isn't bad. :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I have a feeling I'm going to be ranting in this thread the longest. I'm just hoping our courses open by mid/end of May.

Doesn't New Brunswick get an ocean effect?  Courses are just opening around here.  I would think the ones near the coast would open up.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Nice weekend coming up but 25 mph winds don't look fun.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Doesn't New Brunswick get an ocean effect?  Courses are just opening around here.  I would think the ones near the coast would open up.

Not so much in NB. We must be in a snow belt. In Nova Scotia, the courses started opening mid-March. I'm missing spring there!

Will W

Not so much in NB. We must be in a snow belt. In Nova Scotia, the courses started opening mid-March. I'm missing spring there!

I hear ya buddy! I drive by my course 5 days a week and I'd say there's at least another two weeks before it opens. FML.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I hear ya buddy! I drive by my course 5 days a week and I'd say there's at least another two weeks before it opens. FML.

What course? It's tough waiting. Two weeks will fly by though.

Will W

What course? It's tough waiting. Two weeks will fly by though.

I'm not in the maritimes anymore, live in Montréal now. My home course is an executive course but it has light so I can play after I put the kids to bed which lets me triple (at least) the amount of rounds I can play compared to if I was restricted to only playing while there is daylight.

God damn, I am chompin' at the bit. Let's play some ****ing golf already!!!!!!!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'm not in the maritimes anymore, live in Montréal now. My home course is an executive course but it has light so I can play after I put the kids to bed which lets me triple (at least) the amount of rounds I can play compared to if I was restricted to only playing while there is daylight.

God damn, I am chompin' at the bit. Let's play some ****ing golf already!!!!!!!!!

I've always wondered if there were any courses that had artificial lights so as to play at night.

Good to know there's at least one.  Haha.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I've always wondered if there were any courses that had artificial lights so as to play at night. Good to know there's at least one.  Haha.

There used to be one in Newport Beach California near the end of the John Wayne airport, short course with lots of traffic and also had a puttputt course there as well. Kind of funny to be standing there paying for a round while holding a full bag of clubs when the next person in line just has a putter.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

There used to be one in Newport Beach California near the end of the John Wayne airport, short course with lots of traffic and also had a puttputt course there as well. Kind of funny to be standing there paying for a round while holding a full bag of clubs when the next person in line just has a putter.

It's still there .  I've never played it, but it's still around.

I know of at least two others in Orange County and at least one in San Diego.

BTW, did anybody notice that the course in Malaysia that they used for the Eurasia Cup had lights all over it??  That would be the first time I've seen a "real" course with lights.  I've only seen Par 3 and executive courses.

It's still there.  I've never played it, but it's still around.

I know of at least two others in Orange County and at least one in San Diego.

BTW, did anybody notice that the course in Malaysia that they used for the Eurasia Cup had lights all over it??  That would be the first time I've seen a "real" course with lights.  I've only seen Par 3 and executive courses.

There are several around here including some full length 18 hole ones, they're just too far away to be practical for me, so my best option that allows for tons of golfing is my executive course. Unfortunately that means my handicap will always be a bit of a "best guess" seeing as the slope/rating isn't official.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Playing tomorrow for the first time up here.  Should be fun.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Snowed up here this morning...

Are you still playing today in Southern NH?

Scott

My Swing Thread

I am planning on coming down. It's supposed to clear up but the wind is going to be a bitch all weekend.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I am planning on coming down. It's supposed to clear up but the wind is going to be a bitch all weekend.

Pretend you are in Scotland while playing!

Scott

My Swing Thread