IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

I'm ready for a little break myself as well. I feel like I've hit a lot of balls this year between lessons, range time, and playing and, honestly, I'm a little burnt-out. I still have a couple of more rounds left in me before the clubs find there way to the closet but I can't see me hitting the practice range the way I was earlier in the season. I like playing in the fall, though, since when I do get out the local course is usually pretty empty. Time to start putting those yellow balls in play again!

I don't mind the winter.... No depression here, lots of video game playing though haha

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

We've had lows in the 30's this week. It was 39 when I left for work today. Getting to be too cold to wear shorts some days. Supposed to be 80's next week though. Too bad I can't get out for some golf. Maybe tomorrow.

Dave :-)

We had sleet and hail in Michigan this afternoon.    Not a good weekend for golf.    High today is about 48º with heavy winds.   Chill factor around 37º.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Y'all need to MOVE!

I can't wait for November.....hopefully we'll get a little cooler weather by then.

Over the last year, my wife and I have genuinely been considering moving to Florida strictly for weather purposes. We found a nice place in Groveland (sp?) and wanted to pull the trigger so bad.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Meanwhile, we have a heat wave 108. No golf for me either.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

We had snow on Thursday, today it was mid 70s. We went homecoming instead of golfing today though.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Played an outing in Youngstown today. Woof.

45 degrees as we teed off. We got rained on, hailed on, and snowed on.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

39 degrees at the course this morning with strong wind. Funny how much colder that feels when I was wearing shorts just yesterday. If it was December I would think it was a decent day to play.

740am tee time today......temps in the high 30s and the wind was blowing.   Brrrrrr..........the wind had "BITE".

Just a few days ago, temps were in the 80s....

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Was looking at booking a tee time tomorrow morning. Forecast is 3 degrees at 8 am, or about 37 degrees F. Haven't played for a couple weeks, but looks like cold gear season is here.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Played an outing in Youngstown today. Woof.

45 degrees as we teed off. We got rained on, hailed on, and snowed on.

What course did you play?   I've played most of the public courses in that area.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

740am tee time today......temps in the high 30s and the wind was blowing.   Brrrrrr..........the wind had "BITE".

Just a few days ago, temps were in the 80s....

Can do that in Colorado in one day... usually accompanied by rain, sleet, hail, then snow!

Actually, along the Front Range golf can be played year round. Just be prepared for QUICK weather changes. :-P

Craig

:wilsonstaff: - FG Tour F5
:wilsonstaff: - Fybrid 3W 15*, FY 19.5*, 4H 24*
:wilsonstaff: - FG 51 Tour Blade 4-9
:wilson: - Harmonized 50, 55, 60
Old Master - TZ Putter

What course did you play?   I've played most of the public courses in that area.

Wasn't public. It was The Lake Club (I think) in Poland.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Pretty nice yesterday here in Troy, OH. Looks like it will be warm and rainy most of this week.

The main thing for now is how well the courses deal with the falling leaves. Out of my last two rounds, one course had em pretty well dealt with. One didn't.

Pretty nice yesterday here in Troy, OH. Looks like it will be warm and rainy most of this week.

The main thing for now is how well the courses deal with the falling leaves. Out of my last two rounds, one course had em pretty well dealt with. One didn't.

It's been over three weeks since I touched the clubs. Hopefully I'll get another round in for the white death start coating the ground.

- Shane