IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

Hit sim today. Shot a 46 on the front 9 of RTJ's Grand National. Kept the driver in play and hit some 250 and a 265 and 276, hit the rest around 220ish. Mostly moderate pushes.

Irons were a mish-mash of ballflights but most everything was playable which is nice. If I had the space I would seriously consider getting an opti-shot and a big ass projector.

In six days I'll be in the Dominican Republic.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

46 and sunny this afternoon. 50* is usually my cut off, but desperation is setting in. Haven't played since... September?

Darn it. I saw 47 for this afternoon. I want my degree back.

As long as nothing heinous happens in the next three hours, I'm going. Probably to Community.

46 and sunny this afternoon. 50* is usually my cut off, but desperation is setting in. Haven't played since... September?

I haven't played in a month, maybe a little bit more but my cutoff is 30*. Since today is a high of 50*, def playing.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I haven't played in a month, maybe a little bit more but my cutoff is 30*. Since today is a high of 50*, def playing.

Where you playing homes?

Colin P.

We're done here for a while. Warmest day in the forecast for a week is 34, coldest is 3 with a low of -9. The snow on my driveway was 8-10" deep this AM. Going to take a while for courses to clear that in the low temps. I got in one last round for 2014 Xmas eve. Sucks because I finally have a few days off and I can't get out.

Dave :-)

We're done here for a while. Warmest day in the forecast for a week is 34, coldest is 3 with a low of -9. The snow on my driveway was 8-10" deep this AM. Going to take a while for courses to clear that in the low temps. I got in one last round for 2014 Xmas eve. Sucks because I finally have a few days off and I can't get out.

It's been pretty mild here in OH, but my schedule has not cooperated. We came out to Young's Jersey Dairy for dinner since they have a driving range with covered and heated tees. Unfortunately they are closed. =\

- Shane

Walked 18. Pedometer says I did 6.6 miles. Feel good about that after the big Christmas festing yesterday.  This is northern Illinous, and it started chilly in the lower 40's bit warmed up to 50F with the sun out.

44°F today, so had to drive an hour south & played a new course to me ... High Bridge in NJ - pretty tough links style course with lots of blind tee shots.    Aside from the flamboyant mediocrity displayed on the course, lets just say it was golf in December, can't complain.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

48 yesterday with light wind,played the Grande in Jackson Mi. Course is always in great shape played back on the 14 of this month also crazy. Sitting drinking my coffe looks like another good looking day?

Mid forties. Didn't have time to play so I hit a bucket. Nice to hit off of grass again. Worked on squashing the ball with the left foot.

Colin P.

Mid forties. Didn't have time to play so I hit a bucket. Nice to hit off of grass again. Worked on squashing the ball with the left foot.

Golf Wednesday?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Played Architects. Saturday- 48 deg. ... Last day of decent weather for the foreseeable future. Shot 43 on front, didn't finish. Played with a 16 year old kid and his dad - 5 hcp ... Really impressive - plays competitive golf all over the state - best swing I've ever seen - picture perfect - just fun to watch! His ball striking had that ball first crack that I just can't seem to get - impressive

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Hit 55 here yesterday and shot 89. Wife hates me again so I went and played today when it was a high of 38 and shot two better. :(

—Adam