IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

I think we might actually have a spring this year the way the warmth is coming in. Fingers crossed. Been trying to slim down during the winter.. curious to see how it'll affect my game.

I just spent the last 45 minutes shoveling snow and the last thing I thought was, "spring is coming soon." :-$

We're still a few days away but here's hoping the groundhog won't see its shadow on Feb. 2 because I don't know how much more of this I can take! :surrender:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

February on Long Island sucks. Last nights storm reaffirmed that Feb will be a pain in the ass

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I just spent the last 45 minutes shoveling snow and the last thing I thought was, "spring is coming soon."

We're still a few days away but here's hoping the groundhog won't see its shadow on Feb. 2 because I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Oh crap. Shoveling sucksssss! I'm guessing you got hit by the big storm in the East?

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Oh crap. Shoveling sucksssss! I'm guessing you got hit by the big storm in the East?

I think NY missed the big storm.

Boston on the other hand...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Yes we were supposed to get 3 ft thankfully it wasn't that. Still a giant pain in the ass here on LI

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I think NY missed the big storm.

Boston on the other hand...

Yes we were supposed to get 3 ft thankfully it wasn't that. Still a giant pain in the ass here on LI

Yeah, it wasn't bad but still had to shovel snow.  I haven't seen how much Boston got but hopefully for them not too much.

Christian

About 2 feet here in eastern CT.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Yeah, it wasn't bad but still had to shovel snow.  I haven't seen how much Boston got but hopefully for them not too much.

dude, what we got was nothing.  it was that lovely dry stuff that weighs nothing.  its the wet heavy stuff that crushes souls..

Colin P.

dude, what we got was nothing.  it was that lovely dry stuff that weighs nothing.  its the wet heavy stuff that crushes souls..

Maybe it was nothing to an lifelong upstater, but any snow that needs to be shoveled crushes the soul of someone who's descendants are from a warmer climate. :whistle:

Christian

Maybe it was nothing to an lifelong upstater, but any snow that needs to be shoveled crushes the soul of someone who's descendants are from a warmer climate.

You have kids that i don't know about? :whistle:

Colin P.

Just got 2 feet of snow in SE Connecticut. Every time I cleared the driveway another plow came by and blocked us in again! Anyway, spent the time putting on the carpet and watching golf videos and Golf Channel. Chomping at the bit because I got a new driver and iron set for the holidays and haven't used them yet. Going to FL in March and hope to at least get in a few swings before then...

Just got 2 feet of snow in SE Connecticut. Every time I cleared the driveway another plow came by and blocked us in again!

Anyway, spent the time putting on the carpet and watching golf videos and Golf Channel. Chomping at the bit because I got a new driver and iron set for the holidays and haven't used them yet. Going to FL in March and hope to at least get in a few swings before then...

Nice, what did you get?

Christian

Just got 2 feet of snow in SE Connecticut. Every time I cleared the driveway another plow came by and blocked us in again!

I know what you mean. And then, after the plow leaves its residue in our driveway, it is twice as hard to shovel because it is a combination of ice, sleet and snow that is a lot heavier in weight. :surrender:

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

I know what you mean. And then, after the plow leaves its residue in our driveway, it is twice as hard to shovel because it is a combination of ice, sleet and snow that is a lot heavier in weight.

All you guys must be rich and live in the fancy part of town. Here in the ghetto, they city boys haven't saw fit to plow the plats in a couple of years.

Played yesterday, 65 and sunny. Range time today 55 partly cloudy. Warmer tomorrow. Snow and 35 forecast Saturday, 55 and sunny Monday.

Gota love Colorado. :-P

Craig

:wilsonstaff: - FG Tour F5
:wilsonstaff: - Fybrid 3W 15*, FY 19.5*, 4H 24*
:wilsonstaff: - FG 51 Tour Blade 4-9
:wilson: - Harmonized 50, 55, 60
Old Master - TZ Putter