IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

I wouldn't say it's ban worthy but it is definitely :offtopic: This is a winter depression thread for crying out loud. :beer:

I don't know, maybe he's really into winter sports and is depressed that the unseasonably warm weather they've been having in Vancouver this year has forced him to go golfing, instead. I feel bad for the ****er ;-) [quote name="ay33660" url="/t/71391/winter-depression-thread/1470#post_1108516"] I do realize that I may have gone over the top. In fact I think golf Karma smack me on the head yesterday ........ I had three shanks in the round! [/quote]Ah, sweet justice :-P

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh please, it was all tongue in cheek, continue to post away. Most of us only have about a month of this crazy weather to go, there's a light at the end of the tunnel...maybe

My tongue was firmly affixed to my cheek also in my replies.

Today it is sunny and 54 here.

Unfortunately no golf for me as my ass is stapled to my office chair.

Otherwise I'd be posting pictures of holes 5 and 10 today as they look great in the sunshine.

I don't know, maybe he's really into winter sports and is depressed that the unseasonably warm weather they've been having in Vancouver this year has forced him to go golfing, instead.

I feel bad for the ****er

Ah, sweet justice

You are absolutely right Bill.

All three of our local ski hills (which are on the North Shore and within 15 minutes of downtown Vancouver) have absolutely zero snow and are closed for the season. Normally there would be skiing till the middle of April.

The only mountain open is Whistler about 2 hours north of Vancouver.

On the other hand its patio season at all the restaurants and the streets are filled with ladies are strutting around in their best Lululemon yoga pants (which originated from Vancouver BTW).

You are absolutely right Bill. All three of our local ski hills (which are on the North Shore and within 15 minutes of downtown Vancouver) have absolutely zero snow and are closed for the season. Normally there would be skiing till the middle of April. The only mountain open is Whistler about 2 hours north of Vancouver. On the other hand its patio season at all the restaurants and the streets are filled with ladies are strutting around in their best Lululemon yoga pants (which originated from Vancouver BTW).

Do Vancouverans consider women wearing yoga pants, "sexy?"

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Do Vancouverans consider women wearing yoga pants, "sexy?"

Well that's a difficult one to answer and I hope not to get BANNED over this.

The former CEO of Lulu kinda got fired over what I am about to say ..........

Wearing yoga pants is a privilege and NOT a right.

But when worn by the appropriate lady yeah they are sexy.

Well that's a difficult one to answer and I hope not to get BANNED over this. The former CEO of Lulu kinda got fired over what I am about to say .......... Wearing yoga pants is a privilege and NOT a right. But when worn by the appropriate lady yeah they are sexy.

Different strokes I guess but I don't think I've ever seen a woman in yoga pants and thought, "sexy."

Christian

Played Pensacola, FL last week (actually Destin, FL) - flew down for a long weekend.   Got 3 rounds in ... only one was good, wind made the other 2 days pretty rough ... at least it was golf and not snow shoveling.    I'll take bad golf above freezing in the wind over the alternative any way you slice it ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Different strokes I guess but I don't think I've ever seen a woman in yoga pants and thought, "sexy."

I would send you some picture but seeing as I am just a posting away from being banned .......

Look up the some yoga pants threads in the thechive.com

I would send you some picture but seeing as I am just a posting away from being banned .......

Look up the some yoga pants threads in the thechive.com

Ok, did that.

Still stand by my statement of different strokes.

Maybe we should stop going :offtopic: lest we both find ourselves spending some time in the penalty box. :-\

Christian

I'm going to post this anyways, seeing as this is a depressing thread and it needs some positivity, put me in the PB be damned. This is hot. No discussion. No dif'rent strokes.

• Upvote 2

Colin P.

The right woman wearing a potato sack can be sexy :-P

[quote name="colin007" url="/t/71391/winter-depression-thread/1500_100#post_1108720"] This is true. :-)[/quote] That's because a girl is hot, not because she wears yoga pants.

Christian

HOLY CRAP.....................   today was a beautiful sunny day!!!!!   Yea, high temp was about 20, but that's besides the point!!!   LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

It was -12F when I got to work this morning.  We won't be golfing until at least April at this rate. :cry:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Yep, it has been hovering above and below zero degree F*#% here for awhile now. Saturday it got up to just below freezing and it felt darn near Springlike. I did buy a basic hitting net on the way home from work yesterday. I think I'll buy some yoga pants and wear them under my regular pants like longjohns and hit some frozen golf balls outside this upcoming weekend. And don't worry, I won't post any pictures or video of me wearing yoga pants while using the treadmill.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

It's gonna make it into the low 40s this weekend finally. Not golfing weather, but hopefully it continues to warm up. I'm glad because I have a gig Saturday and I hate dragging equipment through the cold.

- Shane

It's gonna make it into the low 40s this weekend finally. Not golfing weather, but hopefully it continues to warm up. I'm glad because I have a gig Saturday and I hate dragging equipment through the cold.

If it went 40 tomorrow I don't think the ground would thaw out enough for at least a week.

Two weeks is probably to best we can hope for.