IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

31 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Eh, it's the Reds... they're going to finish last anyway.  Now they have the "snow excuse".

😡

• Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Florida bound on Saturday, woo hoo!  Getting away form the crappy weather.  Going to be playing lots of golf. 

I haven't shanked a ball in months.

Crap blizzard tomorrow...then brutal cold with 50 mph winds...wind chills around -20. First person in my group next year bitch that it's hot out gets a punch in the face...I dont care if they are

Posted Images

Speaking of Winter Depression I just heard that they are cancelling the Masters again this year (2021).  Not Covid related but because there's a shortage of pimentos.

April Fools!!!

Just now, Double Mocha Man said:

Speaking of Winter Depression I just heard that they are cancelling the Masters again this year (2021).  Not Covid related but because there's a shortage of pimentos.

April Fools!!!

NOT. FUNNY. 😳

• Funny 1

Yes, we got a dusting of snow last night, and it is biting cold, although I cannot remember a nicer end of winter into spring. I'll take this winter/spring any year it is given to me! Look at the beautiful weather coming up!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Screenshot (51).png

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Eh, it's the Reds... they're going to finish last anyway.  Now they have the "snow excuse".

The Pirates are in their division.

• 2 weeks later...

Winter just won't go away!

Snowing today and expected snow all night.  I guess my Saturday morning tee time is a waste.

Snow last night.  Maybe my course will finally open towards the end of the week.  Haven't played since the end of September when snow cover started for the winter.

Visiting my gf in Chicago. It’s just another reminder how miserable you cold weather guys have it. Late/middle April and it’s 48* and raining?! Absolutely ridiculous. No sun. Dreary and gray. F*** seasons. This blows.

2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Visiting my gf in Chicago. It’s just another reminder how miserable you cold weather guys have it. Late/middle April and it’s 48* and raining?! Absolutely ridiculous. No sun. Dreary and gray. F*** seasons. This blows.

why didn't you bring you own weather?   :banana:

• Funny 1

40 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

why didn't you bring you own weather?   :banana:

I don't blame him. Do you know what airlines are charging for extra bags these days?

• Funny 2

Today was supposed to be the first day of Men's League.

But no, instead we woke up to this... Men's League is postponed until next week. 

20210421_074858.thumb.jpg.2bd680f9d41b65b0c83415d0b92a582f.jpg

• Booooooooo 1

40 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

But no, instead we woke up to this... Men's League is postponed until next week. 

Have fun on the slides and the swings. The swings can help with your tempo.

12 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Have fun on the slides and the swings. The swings can help with your tempo.

I'm sure my kids will protest if I turn their swings into a golf training aid. 
You should have seen how mad they got when I started working on bunker shots out of their sandbox!

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Damn!

Just got back from Chicago yesterday. It was snowing on way to the airport. Asinine. Just ridiculous.😫

5 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Just got back from Chicago yesterday. It was snowing on way to the airport. Asinine. Just ridiculous.😫

So you’re the cause!!!!! 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

I'm just guessing here, but I bet you were not out there on a tour of the public grammar schools. 

• Funny 1