IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Florida bound on Saturday, woo hoo!  Getting away form the crappy weather.  Going to be playing lots of golf. 

I haven't shanked a ball in months.

Top Golf is opening in Auburn Hills, MI in the near future.   It beats sitting in front of a television...or working.

Posted Images

It sounds like everyone is ready for some sunshine and green grass.  Weather warmed up here last weekend to 50 degrees and got in a round on very wet ground, but did not care, it was great to get out.  It was only a two day warming trend, back to 25 for the high for the next 8 days.  Can't wait for spring!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We had light snow last night, temp was -1 with wind chill and 10 when I left for work. By noon nice and sunny 50ish. Around 1PM I got an email from a course I subscribe to saying they opened for those wanting to play 9 today. Supposed to be 61 tomorrow but I can't get away from work.

We had light snow last night, temp was -1 with wind chill and 10 when I left for work. By noon nice and sunny 50ish. Around 1PM I got an email from a course I subscribe to saying they opened for those wanting to play 9 today. Supposed to be 61 tomorrow but I can't get away from work.

Yeah, it's hard to get out in between these little cold fronts, but my home course is shaping up nicely with the intermittent cool moisture and warm sun. Should be in great shape earlier than last year. :dance:

You guys in Colorado are pissing me off! LOL

Talking about 50s and 60s with sun... We forgot what the sun looks like or feels like in Cleveland! Hell, I had a 2 hour commute to work today in a complete whiteout (mini-blizzard). Every time we have a day or two near 40°, we dip back into a two week stretch of antarctic weather.

I just got all of my new clubs too and now I'm really losing my mind...

Yeah, it's hard to get out in between these little cold fronts, but my home course is shaping up nicely with the intermittent cool moisture and warm sun. Should be in great shape earlier than last year.

Where do you play? Fri. will be the day to get out I may dream up an excuse to leave work early tomorrow.

No thanks ... pretty sure I'd die if I went outside in 3* weather.  No idea how to handle that. ;)

You'd probably have to wear all of the sweaters you own.

Where do you play? Fri. will be the day to get out I may dream up an excuse to leave work early tomorrow.

Ugh!  I am overloaded with work. I wish I could've gone out today.  Suppose to be in the 60's.

I am hoping it stays nice at least until Sunday.  If it's like last weekend where it snowed overnight on Saturday so I couldn't play on Sunday morning, it would drive me nuts as I can only play on Sunday mornings due to various obligations.

Good news for me.  A close buddy and I are heading south the week of March 10 to FL (Orlando and Cocoa Beach) to play golf.  Kind of a last minute thing.  Got the OK from the wives, so we will have 4 days to play.  With my luck, it will rain.  But I will play is 60F rain!

6-12" more in New England on Monday. Can't wait.

I'm so angry about this storm... my wife told me about it this morning... ruined my whole day. :censored:

Ugh!  I am overloaded with work. I wish I could've gone out today.  Suppose to be in the 60's.

I am hoping it stays nice at least until Sunday.  If it's like last weekend where it snowed overnight on Saturday so I couldn't play on Sunday morning, it would drive me nuts as I can only play on Sunday mornings due to various obligations.

Not looking promising, 9news says rain this weekend. My iphone says mid 40's no rain. As inaccurate as the news is I'm going with my phone. If it's dry I'll be out.