IGNORED

Holy crap, I'm gonna play golf with Graeme McDowell!

David in FL
Note: This thread is 2595 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great report, David, and I look forward to hearing more.

Did the fact that you were the best of the ams take a little pressure off of you?

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear more.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I was a little surprised. I'm a Guinness man, and expected the same from him, but he was drinking Lagunitas IPA.

When in France, drink wine. When in Ireland, drink Guinness. When in the USA, drink West Coast style IPA. I guess that would make more sense if y'all were playing in California, but seriously western USA IPAs are (IMO) up there with the best beer produced anywhere in the world.

• Upvote 1

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

http://golivegolf.com/bills-corner-golfing-with-graeme/

Not as detailed or interesting as your post, David, but there are some other pictures up. You seem to be in most of them.

Few questions:

1) What kind of ball flight does G-Mac have? Does he hit high or low, and does he play more of a fade or draw?

2) He give you any good tips?

Congrats, and glad the experience seemed to live up to, if not exceed, your expectations.

Thanks for the great post @David in FL .  I had money on you breaking 80. :cry: If you shot an 85, I would have been 95 easy!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

So who won the month?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Bingo Bango, 85!

63....... Unreal!

Both @Rfordeagle and myself had it at 85. When I choose 85 I scrolled back to check but stopped at your post where the contest was announced, it seems he choose 85 prior to the contest opening but he was also the one who suggested the contest!

I'm already a supporter and always will be so I withdraw. @Rfordeagle better re-up his supporter status after the free month though!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Both @Rfordeagle and myself had it at 85. When I choose 85 I scrolled back to check but stopped at your post where the contest was announced, it seems he choose 85 prior to the contest opening but he was also the one who suggested the contest! I'm already a supporter and always will be so I withdraw. @Rfordeagle better re-up his supporter status after the free month though!

Thanks Ernest! I guess I'm confused. What's the support for? The new book?

• Administrator
I'm already a supporter and user evolvr, what's next?

You aren't weren't a Supporter . You are now for a month.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2595 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!