IGNORED

Who Do You Normally Play Golf With????

DoubleEagle
Note: This thread is 3738 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For me, it is normally with my two younger brothers or my two sons.

Occasionally, work golf, play at meetings, etc.

We (brothers and sons) are competitive with each other and just have a lot of fun and a good time...generally always ends up

with us at Buffalo Wild Wings with some hot wings and a couple of Blue Moons....

Roy

I'm waiting for @David in FL to say Graeme McDowell...

We just call him "G"........ :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

I play a lot of golf as a single. actually, I play a lot of golf...much of it as a single, some in league and then my course has a ton of regulars that we all have gotten to know and I often hook up with them. being retired gives you all kinds of opportunities.

I try to avoid women, younger males with more testosterone than talent, guys dressed like PGA professionals (wannabees) and guys who with their cell phones on their hips.

Me, myself and I.  I work nights, so most of my rounds are played as a single.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Play by myself about 90% of the time. Otherwise, I will play with whoever I get paired with. Sometimes play with my dad.

Me, myself and I are typically paired up with another lucky player or two ... I live in the 'burbs near a course, and my friends ... they live in the city far from a semi-private or daily fee course.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Most with my son. A good bit with the guy that owns the course where I work, and a good bit with another course owner we are friends with. My wife when she's not working and the guys in the choose up games.

Used to play a lot by myself but not much anymore. The last time I did I shot a really, really good round and felt like it didn't matter at all. When I got home my wife asked me how I played and I said really good but nobody saw and nobody cared.

At age 57, it's can be difficult sometimes to have a group of golfer to play regularly with, but, I have accumulated about 6 consistant friends to golf with. We usually get out 2-3/week. The age range is from 55-72 yo.

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

I use to play a lot by myself, but recently got paired up with a guy around my age (usually I play with older guys, this guy actually went to middle school with me) and so usually I invite him whenever I go out. I use to golf on occasion with my brother but he moved out of town (although he's moving back next week so maybe we'll play more together).

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

We have a group of about 12 guys......4 of whom really make up the core.  We play every Sunday, and at least one buddy and I are generally able to get out Friday afternoons too.

I never play alone.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

i have 4 close friends at my club, every friday at 1130 i play with at least 2 of them but ussually 3. on occasion when we are free there are floaters that we can get a 2nd foursome to play with. If i had more time to golf I could get a game several days a week at various times with different groups...someday that will be an option!!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

With my son 100% of the time, he got me back in the game over a year and a half ago. But with his last tryouts today for the HS Team if he makes it not sure he will have the time or the want?

My father in law 95% of the time will also come along, but i don't have a group or set regulars at this point.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

My younger sisters boyfriend (surprise surprise) haha....he is hardcore into golf, but pretty much stinks. Not that I'm that much better. We both really got into golf this past summer, and he would play way more than me. He'd probably play or atleast hit the range 4 times a week. He still has yet to beat me lol Other than him, usually play alone after work, sometimes with my girlfriends parents

Note: This thread is 3738 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!