IGNORED

Swingtip Data

becom
Note: This thread is 3779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I bought a swingtip tried it out at the range the data states that my driver stats are 100% inside out swing with a open club face my ball flight is semi strait or at least right and a miss is way right. I am a Lefty and think it is backwards would that ball flight be correct??     Thanks for the insight,

Wondering if the gadget works  HaHAHA

Does the device need to be calibrated for a lefty? Is there a user manual, maybe there is a switch for lefty or righty

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I bought a swingtip tried it out at the range the data states that my driver stats are 100% inside out swing with a open club face my ball flight is semi strait or at least right and a miss is way right. I am a Lefty and think it is backwards would that ball flight be correct??     Thanks for the insight, Wondering if the gadget works  HaHAHA

You're hitting draws and hooks with a 100% inside out path? Sounds about right to me.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

It can tell the difference so they say it just seems with the club face open it should go left dont understand the whole swing path thing yet..

I bought a swingtip tried it out at the range the data states that my driver stats are 100% inside out swing with a open club face my ball flight is semi strait or at least right and a miss is way right. I am a Lefty and think it is backwards would that ball flight be correct??     Thanks for the insight,

Wondering if the gadget works  HaHAHA

It can tell the difference so they say it just seems with the club face open it should go left dont understand the whole swing path thing yet..

Which way is the ball curving?  Is it fading left?  Is so then it's probably correct but set-up for a righty it seems.  Ball starts where the face is pointed at impact and curves away from the path.  So an in-out path for a righty would mean your path is across the ball with a face aimed right at impact.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Oh, you were saying your ball starts to the right? I was thinking your ball finished to the right (as in a draw for a lefty), but I think I misinterpreted your use of the word "miss" as where the ball curved to. Safer just to ignore me altogether.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I dont think there's a lot of fading in the ball flight if i hit the center of the club it would go mostly to the center right and if i hit it of the heel it would go way right about 140 yards or so hit the net. But if i am correct an inside out swing is what i want just need to close the face?

Note: This thread is 3779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!