• 2017 TST Partners

Talamore Golf Resort
    PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    Mission Belt
    Snell Golf
    Frogger Golf
    PitchFix USA
    • Yes they should be allowed to go. My wife is a grammar school maths teacher and they let all pupils use the bathroom if they need to. Its usually once during the course of a lesson the school permits them to leave the class unless they have a medical exemption or are unwell. Many (id hope all schools) allow the pupils to drink water during class to keep them hydrated so chances are they will need to spend a penny at some point. When i was at school it was breaktimes only and there were a few instances i remember, especially in year 7 (11 year olds), of a few kids who needed the loo and being denied then wetting themselves in class. That sort of humiliation stays with a child for some time. Being able to use the toilet is a basic human right, plus trying to hold it in can lead to bladder problems and urinary infections.
    • I think it's to early to start a fitting. you first should build a swing that works for you. after you are able to make desent contact on a regular basis it's time for the next step. so to start with standard should be fine
    • Top 20. I think he is more ready than we know. and he looks fit. Would be something to see him in contention in the Masters.
    • pump and run your chips. i think it's the only way. also remember that the ball takes less slope in these conditions
    • I can't give advice on this one, but I found myself that loosening my grip pressure (along with a package of other changes around softening my hands during transition) was the biggest change for getting my shots naturally straighter. It wasn't just a matter of deciding to grip looser - I re-gripped to midsize on advice from my pro to give me the confidence to do that.  I agree that it's probably not discussed that much on Youtube, but an instructor will definitely care about this, so that's a good route if you want to find out how its affecting your game. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. csarge
      csarge
      (22 years old)
    2. ecrugger
      ecrugger
      (38 years old)
    3. Fairway_CY
      Fairway_CY
      (39 years old)
    4. paperclip
      paperclip
      (56 years old)
  • Get Great Gear with Amazon

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...