IGNORED

Intimidating colors for Final Round Golf

Kelzzy
Note: This thread is 3744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sup bros. I was thinking, "What is an intimidating color for the final round of golf, besides the obvious Tiger red?"

A dark yellow seems like a good choice, or possibly a black. I'm just looking for an intimating color that I can make a trademark as my own for the final round, like Tiger Red.

Looking forward to your responses!

The colors a person wears has no effect on the competition.

Whether is the Tiger red, or the DL3 Blue means nothing so long as it makes the person wearing it feel good. ;-)

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Just Do it. :nike:

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Sup bros. I was thinking, "What is an intimidating color for the final round of golf, besides the obvious Tiger red?"

A dark yellow seems like a good choice, or possibly a black. I'm just looking for an intimating color that I can make a trademark as my own for the final round, like Tiger Red.

Black

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've never seen imtimidating colors, just annoying ones.

Like the guy who showed up at 7 AM on a Friday morning with green-checkered shorts and an orange-striped shirt.

I should have contacted the fashion police to make sure a picture of this guy went viral.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Saw a guy wearing these in the parking lot at my home course, I guess if the day gets boring he could lay on the ground and let his partners play twister on top of him.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I'm gonna go polar-opposite here... All white. Full white-out. Everything.

Putter:   - Zing 2

Wedge:  49° 54° & 58°

Irons:     - ADX 100; 4-10

Hybrid:  - 909H

Driver:   - '09 Burner

I find no colors intimidating.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• Administrator

I find no colors intimidating.

Ditto. And @Kelzzy , how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

To paraphrase a well know saying, "Colors are not intimidating.  Players are."

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Ditto. And @Kelzzy, how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

Maybe in the interem (before he shoots 70's), he is trying to intimidate the 70's player into shooting in the 80's?????? :-P

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Ditto. And @Kelzzy , how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

Yeah, it's tough to be intimidating from 20 shots back of the lead..... :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Ditto. And @Kelzzy, how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

You mad, eh? Can't ask a question about colors for the final round, eh? Okey dokey tough guy, eh.

• Upvote 1

I like brighter colors, but they aren't intimidating. The only reason people even discuss things like this is because of Tiger's insistence upon wearing red on the final round. My preference has nothing to do with distracting, intimidating, or otherwise affecting the competition, but instead everything to do with the fact that I prefer the brighter colors as opposed to dark ones (though black is an exception there).

• Administrator
You mad, eh? Can't ask a question about colors for the final round, eh? Okey dokey tough guy, eh.

Grow up, please. I realize you're not an adult, but I know plenty of kids younger than you who behave more maturely.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!