IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 3842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

79 for 18.

even par 36 for 9 (ended up shooting 81 that round).

Driver: Superquad 9.5° - XS
3 Wood: Big Bertha II 15° - S
Irons: Mizuno MX-20
Wedges: Mizuno 50-06, 56-11, 60-05
Putter: Hog Mallet

4 weeks ago. I shot 71 (1 under par) at my home course Blackstone National! Handicap was (is) 4.1. That was first round ever under par and I remember every shot. Everything seemed to flow and click that day - I never had a "tweener" yardage. A very rare round...hope more to come.

Driver: Titleist 905S/9.5/Fujikura Speeder Stiff
3W: Titleist 906FT
Irons: Ping i10/Red dot
Wedges: Cleveland CG12/54/60
Putter: Odyssey XG RossieBall: TaylorMade TP Red

38 for 9 and 81 for 18. I am hoping to break 80 but it hasn't happened yet.

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

9 holes and 18 holes are like night and day for me. For 9 holes, a few 39's, 40's, 41's, etc. For 18, the best I could muster is an 87 on a 71.1/129. Can't put together an entire round. I'll shoot 40 on the front, then 50 on the back, or vice versa. Frustrating.

Lowest 9 hole score = 35 at Shannon Green (Fredericksburg, VA) on 6/28/91. 18 hole score was 81 (46-35). Course is long gone; Central Park http://www.centralparktoday.com/index2.asp now occupies the former site of Shannon Green Golf Club and the Sheraton-Fredericksburg Resort & Conference Center.

Lowest 18 hole score = 75 at The Shenvalee Golf Resort, New Market, VA on 5/14/93. Shenvalee had only 18 holes in those days. They have 27 holes now and I'm not sure whether they added a separate nine hole course or added nine holes, then mixed and matched to form the three nines.

My BEST 18 hole round was probably 78 (37-41) at the Landfall-Nicklaus course, Wilmington, NC on 5/4/92.

I didn't have an official or unofficial index in those days, but would guess I was about a 10. The lowest my index has been since I started keeping one has been 10.8.

• Administrator

For 9: I've shot 34 at Lake View before and a 33 on a regular par-72 course called Oak Tree near Sharon, PA.

For 18 on a "real" course (no lame public par-68s that measure 5800 yards or something), my lowest is a 71 at Lake View (-1). I three-putted (from just off the fringe once, I think) twice or it would have been a 69. I was trying to diagnose a putting problem so I had my Bullseye putter out. Both tree-putts were because I slightly mis-hit the first long putt and left myself six or eight feet. With any modern putter, the ball gets within about two feet for a tap-in and I shoot 69.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

42 for nine, I started the round out with two double's (on par 4's), par'd the next hole, followed by a bogey, and then par'd the last 4. I shot a 44 on the front for a total of 86, and I belive thats my best 18 of the year.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

My best score has 82 for an 18 hole score. - rating 70.8 slope 124

I have recently had a 38 on the front nine of my south course, but couldn't hold it together for the entire 18 and shot 85

What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

My lowest has been a 77 (7 Over) which i have shot numerous times this year and possibly could have broke my lowest round yesterday when i shot 39 on the front, unfortunatly i couldnt play 18 holes. Im kind of disapointed because now i rarely get to play 18.

My Lowest on the front has been 38 (Par 36)
My Lowest on the back was 36 (Par 34)
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Best 9 hole score 34, for 18 however best is 80, I had it in my grasp and doubled the second to last hole then missed for birdie on the last.

It will come soon I can feel it.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

62...home course when I was 22...was a +2.7 at the time, just graduated from college. 6600 yards, par 71. 8 birdies, eagle and a bogey.

Had a couple 63's and 64's as well those next couple summers. Handicap has ballooned since children showed up.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

I've shot one 67. A few 68's. A couple 69's. I've been playing for about 5 years now this summer. I haven't broken 73 in about 2 years since I have been in college. I'm on co-op right now so I'm working extremely hard on bringing my handicap back down.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

84 (+12) at Deerfield Country Club last summer. Two summers ago I had an 83 (+13) at Webster West Golf Club.

Had an 85 a couple weeks ago, but that was on a par 70.
"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

My best for 18 holes is a 68 (-4), with 5 birdies and 1 bogey.

My best for 9 is 33 (-3) with 4 birdies and 1 bogey. The rest of that round sucked though. I bogied 11 and was still 2 under on the 14th tee when the wheels came off big time!!!! I finished with a 75 (+3)

My lowest tournament round is 70 (-2)

The amazing thing to me is that all of these scores have come this year.

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

75. Shot that last weekend.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

my best is an 80(+8) at my home course, my best 9 is at the same course 37(E). i want to break 80 so bad and i think it would take the pressure off and let my handicapp come down alot.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

• Administrator
I've stuck this thread so new users will continue to see it months from now and post their lowest scores ever.

Good topic.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Im 14 years old and during a junior tourney i shot an 81

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

Note: This thread is 3842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!