IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

Note: This thread is 2849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hit 3 par 5's in two plus I drove a par 4. I was actually surprised myself when I saw my stats. Here is the scorecard:

I revived this thread because I shot the lowest score of my life today. 65 (-7) at my home course Rating/Slope 71.6/123. I have been playing really well lately and had a feeling I had it in me to go p

6495 yard course 71.3par/126 I shot an 86. 7 pars. Best game of my life.. and it happened only 1 hour ago! Super Twilight! All this practice and learning from this forum has paid off tremendously. I

I have shot 64 about a dozen times. It's my personal brick wall and one I don't think I'll ever get to climb over.  The last 64 was about 9 years ago.

79 last year with a birdie on the last hole.

79 2 weeks ago with a double on the last hole

I wanted to at least get 77, but I found a 2 foot wide creek off the tee......

Shot 78 couple of times this year.

About a month ago, I shot -1 on the front nine, but ended up with 79 for 18.  Arrrrgggghhhh!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My lowest was a 74 (par 70 course). My best was 5 over par at Llanerch Country Club. The rough was deep, the greens were fast and I somehow put together a great round (for me). It was from the white tees but distance wasn't my problem at that point and time. Have shot even par on some 9's but could never follow it up with close to par on the other 9.

This year I haven't broken 80 once. Having only played a handful of rounds in 2009 and 2010 I lost some strokes. I'm sneaking up on it though and expect to get back under 80 either this month or next.

Lowest 18 was a 78 on a course I have only played a handlful of times. Now, I have been living around 80 and 81. Really would love to shoot par by the end of the summer.

My lowest round would be 73 (+1) at the Sanctuary in NE Ohio. Use to be called Bob O' Link before it was sold and redone. Fun course, i like it. Suprisenly it was my first time out playing in almost a year.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by saevel25

My lowest round would be 73 (+1) at the Sanctuary in NE Ohio. Use to be called Bob O' Link before it was sold and redone. Fun course, i like it. Suprisenly it was my first time out playing in almost a year.

I'm about 5 minutes away. Only played there once this year though. Really nice, fun course.

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by BallStriker

You and me both brother.....I have shot +1 on a handful of occassions, but just haven't broken par yet......last round was a 74 with two "mental" mistake double-bogeys and a three-putt bogey (15 GIRs though, a personal best).....have faith and keep plugging away, it is going to come along.....

And me too brothers!  Even par is my lowest.  +1 plenty of times, but I just can't break through yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Broke 70 for the first time ever this weekend shooting 68 on a hdcp of 4. The basics were an opening bogey and then 3 birdies and an eagle. I had shot par of 72 at Wintergreen a handful of times over many years and twice this year and have shot 2 or 3 under on each of the nines during various rounds but never together and can't recall a 4 under nine.

Pretty pumped and hope it's just the start of a run.

I've shot -3 69 on my home course 2 times.  One of those rounds I had 6 birdies, the other I had 4.  I've only had one bogey free round in my life and that was on my home course, shot a -2 70 and used nothing but irons (no woods, no hybrids).  I also shot a -2 68 on a par 70 course one time.  All of these rounds were between 2005 and 2007.  The two 69s were within a couple weeks of each other.  The scorecards for all of these rounds are on my desk at work under the glass...I'll have to look at the dates again.

This year my lowest 18 hole round is 75.  I played a 9 hole track even par last week.

79 (+9) at my home course of Tea Tree Gully in April or May 2010. The spare hole was in play, dropping par from 71 to 70. Had to make a 12 footer for par on the last to break the 80!

Since then I've had some struggles and haven't been able to shoot low 80's for a while. Working on my swing again.... I'll get there.

Note: This thread is 2849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!