IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 3840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have shot 64 about a dozen times. It's my personal brick wall and one I don't think I'll ever get to climb over.  The last 64 was about 9 years ago.

79 last year with a birdie on the last hole.

79 2 weeks ago with a double on the last hole

I wanted to at least get 77, but I found a 2 foot wide creek off the tee......

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Shot 78 couple of times this year.

About a month ago, I shot -1 on the front nine, but ended up with 79 for 18.  Arrrrgggghhhh!

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My lowest was a 74 (par 70 course). My best was 5 over par at Llanerch Country Club. The rough was deep, the greens were fast and I somehow put together a great round (for me). It was from the white tees but distance wasn't my problem at that point and time. Have shot even par on some 9's but could never follow it up with close to par on the other 9.

This year I haven't broken 80 once. Having only played a handful of rounds in 2009 and 2010 I lost some strokes. I'm sneaking up on it though and expect to get back under 80 either this month or next.

Lowest 18 was a 78 on a course I have only played a handlful of times. Now, I have been living around 80 and 81. Really would love to shoot par by the end of the summer.

Superfast 2.0 Driver 10.5*

Superfast 2.0 3 Wood 15*

G5 hybrid 19*

i20 4 - PW, UW, SW, LW

G2i Craz E Putter

My lowest round would be 73 (+1) at the Sanctuary in NE Ohio. Use to be called Bob O' Link before it was sold and redone. Fun course, i like it. Suprisenly it was my first time out playing in almost a year.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by saevel25

My lowest round would be 73 (+1) at the Sanctuary in NE Ohio. Use to be called Bob O' Link before it was sold and redone. Fun course, i like it. Suprisenly it was my first time out playing in almost a year.

I'm about 5 minutes away. Only played there once this year though. Really nice, fun course.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by BallStriker

You and me both brother.....I have shot +1 on a handful of occassions, but just haven't broken par yet......last round was a 74 with two "mental" mistake double-bogeys and a three-putt bogey (15 GIRs though, a personal best).....have faith and keep plugging away, it is going to come along.....

And me too brothers!  Even par is my lowest.  +1 plenty of times, but I just can't break through yet.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

• 2 weeks later...

Broke 70 for the first time ever this weekend shooting 68 on a hdcp of 4. The basics were an opening bogey and then 3 birdies and an eagle. I had shot par of 72 at Wintergreen a handful of times over many years and twice this year and have shot 2 or 3 under on each of the nines during various rounds but never together and can't recall a 4 under nine.

Pretty pumped and hope it's just the start of a run.

I've shot -3 69 on my home course 2 times.  One of those rounds I had 6 birdies, the other I had 4.  I've only had one bogey free round in my life and that was on my home course, shot a -2 70 and used nothing but irons (no woods, no hybrids).  I also shot a -2 68 on a par 70 course one time.  All of these rounds were between 2005 and 2007.  The two 69s were within a couple weeks of each other.  The scorecards for all of these rounds are on my desk at work under the glass...I'll have to look at the dates again.

This year my lowest 18 hole round is 75.  I played a 9 hole track even par last week.

The most difficult distance in golf is the six inches between your ears.

79 (+9) at my home course of Tea Tree Gully in April or May 2010. The spare hole was in play, dropping par from 71 to 70. Had to make a 12 footer for par on the last to break the 80!

Since then I've had some struggles and haven't been able to shoot low 80's for a while. Working on my swing again.... I'll get there.

79 (+8) this saturday just gone in the lashing down rain. Turns out i seem to play better in the bad weather! lol

909 D2 10.5º S-Flex   RBZ 3W 15º S-Flex

909h 19º S-Flex

G15 (4-6) i15 (7-PW) Project X Rifle 5.5  52º, 56º & 58º

California Del Mar 34"     Pro-V1

"Golf is a lot of walking, broken up by disappointment and bad arithmetic"

-1 through 17 and then a bogey on 18 for even par is my lowest.  Never broken par in a full round.  Shot +1 tons of times, E a few times, but never -1.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Note: This thread is 3840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!