IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

Note: This thread is 2772 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

my 69 came on a course rated 60 with slope of 98, easiest course i have ever played,my 79 came on a course rated 69.8 with a slope rating of 125.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hit 3 par 5's in two plus I drove a par 4. I was actually surprised myself when I saw my stats. Here is the scorecard:

I revived this thread because I shot the lowest score of my life today. 65 (-7) at my home course Rating/Slope 71.6/123. I have been playing really well lately and had a feeling I had it in me to go p

6495 yard course 71.3par/126 I shot an 86. 7 pars. Best game of my life.. and it happened only 1 hour ago! Super Twilight! All this practice and learning from this forum has paid off tremendously. I

Par 3 course (holes range from 60 to 120 yards).  Shot at 32 on the front, 34 on the back.  Did it with 3 clubs, SW, PW and putter.

For a regular course, 45 is my best for 9 (slope was something like 125).

My lowest score was when I played high school golf back in 2003 (also when I played 4 to 5 times a week).  I shot a 71 on our par 72 home course after pulling off a 32 on the front nine and then somehow couldn't keep it up on the back and shot a 39.  The course rating is 69.3 with a slope of 114.

I have shot even par 72 on easier courses but I consider the 74 I shot last tuesday my best round to date, course is rated 72.6 from where I played with a 135 slope. shot 1 under 35 on front and 39 on back, what really makes it satisfying is that I birdied the last hole so  I know I didn't back into a good score.

My best is a 77 a few weeks back. Course rating 69.5/Slope 125. Was 2 over after 14, then bogeyed 3 out of the last 4 because I had to take a crap. Nerves, I think. Also had a few really good rounds going in the past month, but blowup holes got the best of me.

My lowest was at http://www.rivergreens.com/course/

Blue tees on the River & Greens.. Par 72 and was playing around 6400 that day.. 71.1 / slope 120..  I shot 32 on the River nine, and 35 on the Green's nine for a 67 (-5) under.. Funny part about that is that I shot that at age 48, not when I was much younger in my prime, so to speak..  However, I knew the course well, so familiarity was a bonus.. There have been multiple times I felt I had better rounds at harder venues with higher scores.. but 67 was my lowest..

Two days ago I hit an 86 at Clifton Park in Baltimore, MD.  I had a 5 hole run where I went Par/Par/Birdie/Birdie/Par which was probalby the best straight 5 holes I've ever played.  Clifton plays about 6,000 from the tees we played, Par 71.

Originally Posted by ThominOH

My lowest was at http://www.rivergreens.com/course/

Blue tees on the River & Greens.. Par 72 and was playing around 6400 that day.. 71.1 / slope 120..  I shot 32 on the River nine, and 35 on the Green's nine for a 67 (-5) under.. Funny part about that is that I shot that at age 48, not when I was much younger in my prime, so to speak..  However, I knew the course well, so familiarity was a bonus.. There have been multiple times I felt I had better rounds at harder venues with higher scores.. but 67 was my lowest..

67 as a 20+ handicap I would hate to play you in a handicap tournament....

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My lowest 18-hole score was an 86 a few weeks ago at a new par-72 70/124 tricky course (42 front and 44 back). My lowest 9-hole score was a 40 at a 69.5/119 rated course, a few months ago.

72 twice on at the same par 72 track.

The best score though was 71 at a par 71 (Honey Bee near Suffolk, VA) that I had never seen before. What made this most special is I did this playing against my "nemesis" and best golf friend Bob when he shot a 72.

69 for level par. Not a short course but just 1 par 5.

Can't be considered a landmark breaking 70 round as it was not on a par 72 course. In other words I need to shoot 66. Definitely possible.

Originally Posted by poser

67 as a 20+ handicap I would hate to play you in a handicap tournament....

You're telling me.. Not sure why it says that.. I should be 2.0, atleast that is what I thought I typed..  I guess I should fix that

I just shot an even par 9 holes at Reading Country club. Par 70 69.1 rating 128 slope. I've never hit the ball so nice and made numerous up and downs. Thanks evolvr ;)

shot 77 sunday afternoon. course is a 68.0/ 126 slope.  shot 40 front, 37 back. birdied every par 3, and 2 par 5's (6 birdies total).. had a stretch where i birdied 8,9,10, AND 11.  had two 3putts which irked me but it was a good round overall. only hit 5 fairways, but had 12 greens in reg.  31 putts total.

• 6 months later...

A number of years ago I was even par after 17 holes, a round that included an eagle, and the last hole was a downhill 165 yard par 3 over water. I knew it played a club shorter than the distance, but the wind was in my face, so I settled on an easy 6 iron. Well, we all know what happens when you swing easily, you inevitable hit it in the middle of the club face and the ball goes long. Now my tee shot is over the green. I chipped within 5 feet, but missed the putt. Choke city.

I have shot under par for 9 holes a number of times and even got close last year to challenging par, (one over after 17 and bogeyed 18 to finish at +2), but never shot even par or better for 18 holes. Maybe this year? (Hope springs eternal.)

Note: This thread is 2772 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!