IGNORED

Dufner and his Wife hiking. She is hot.

RandomGolfer
Note: This thread is 3556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought Donald Trump's wife's/ex-wives invented gold digging? Thats what he claims anyways.

So Julius Ceaser's wife was a gold digger?

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Yeah, and he's got his other arm around his other (male) friend.  So what?  My wife and I have a close group of friends and hang out together, sometimes at pools or beaches and in bathing suits ... I'm not going to go find her and insist I stand next to her every time somebody grabs a camera.  And, I fully expect whichever person is standing next to her to put their arm around her, and I would put my arms around whichever girls/dudes I happen to be standing next to.  This is what friends do.

Im weird like that I guess and my wife actually laughed at me because of it. About six of us we taking pics (3 couples) My wife ended up in the middle and I ended up on the outside next to a buddy's wife. I took a step to the left just so there was space between me and her. Everyone else is close like the pic above. I guess Im weird like that, but I just see it as hands off some lady that's not your wife. (Ofcourse there are a few exceptions) My wife has these two female friends that hug me everytime they see me because they know it makes me uncomfortable.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Yeah, and he's got his other arm around his other (male) friend.  So what?  My wife and I have a close group of friends and hang out together, sometimes at pools or beaches and in bathing suits ... I'm not going to go find her and insist I stand next to her every time somebody grabs a camera.  And, I fully expect whichever person is standing next to her to put their arm around her, and I would put my arms around whichever girls/dudes I happen to be standing next to.  This is what friends do.

Yeah I didn't know we could draw any conclusions from a picture of a group of friends.

Maybe I'd better get out the old photo albums and take a look at where we are all standing. If they incriminate me instead of my wife I'm going to burn the evidence. ;-)

Yeah I didn't know we could draw any conclusions from a picture of a group of friends. Maybe I'd better get out the old photo albums and take a look at where we are all standing. If they incriminate me instead of my wife I'm going to burn the evidence. ;-)

And I never once said she was definitely cheating with the guy, that would be a conclusion.

Wanna see my purple dinosaur? :banana:[quote name="Ernest Jones" url="/t/71904/dufner-and-his-wife-hiking-she-is-hot/72#post_1025627"]You Cali guys sure know how to party. I shoulda known [COLOR=800000]@Barney[/COLOR]'s a swinger! :beer: [/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Im weird like that I guess and my wife actually laughed at me because of it. About six of us we taking pics (3 couples) My wife ended up in the middle and I ended up on the outside next to a buddy's wife. I took a step to the left just so there was space between me and her. Everyone else is close like the pic above. I guess Im weird like that, but I just see it as hands off some lady that's not your wife. (Ofcourse there are a few exceptions)

My wife has these two female friends that hug me everytime they see me because they know it makes me uncomfortable.

I'm like the complete opposite - haha.

Female friends, wives/girlfriends of friends - I usually give them a kiss on the cheek hello (except to those that don't like it).  I'm just naturally affectionate and I don't think it's crossing the line with people who don't mind it.  With my male friends, I'll usually give them a fist pound and a bro hug.

My girlfriend is kind of like you - not a big fan of being touched.

To be honest, I don't really look at it as hands off some lady that's not your wife, I view it as the woman will let you know how comfortable they are with having friends touch them.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I'm like the complete opposite - haha.

Female friends, wives/girlfriends of friends - I usually give them a kiss on the cheek hello (except to those that don't like it).  I'm just naturally affectionate and I don't think it's crossing the line with people who don't mind it.  With my male friends, I'll usually give them a fist pound and a bro hug.

To be honest, I don't really look at it as hands off some lady that's not your wife, I view it as the woman will let you know how comfortable they are with having friends touch them.

Exactly the same way here.  I know which wives aren't huggers, so they get either a wave from across the room or an awkward Stepbrothers hug.  Our close group of friends get kisses on the cheek along with their hugs.  Guys get handshakes or fist bumps if it hasn't been that long, and hugs if it's been awhile.

As far as my wife is concerned, if she's uncomfortable, she'll tell me later.  I'd get a "so and so kinda creeps me out for some reason" and we'd figure out how to avoid that person next time ... or if need be, talk to them.  When everybody communicates and trusts each other, things are fine.

Wanna see my purple dinosaur?

Nope, I'm good, but thanks.

Exactly the same way here.  I know which wives aren't huggers, so they get either a wave from across the room or an awkward Stepbrothers hug.  Our close group of friends get kisses on the cheek along with their hugs.  Guys get handshakes or fist bumps if it hasn't been that long, and hugs if it's been awhile.

As far as my wife is concerned, if she's uncomfortable, she'll tell me later.  I'd get a "so and so kinda creeps me out for some reason" and we'd figure out how to avoid that person next time ... or if need be, talk to them.  When everybody communicates and trusts each other, things are fine.

Same here, but living Montreal is as close to living in Europe as you can get without leaving the continent. Even women you meet for the first time are not the least bit taken aback when you kiss them once on each cheek. WARNING - if you count cheeks and get to 3 on the same woman you may have taken it too far. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'm like the complete opposite - haha. Female friends, wives/girlfriends of friends - I usually give them a kiss on the cheek hello (except to those that don't like it).  I'm just naturally affectionate and I don't think it's crossing the line with people who don't mind it.  With my male friends, I'll usually give them a fist pound and a bro hug.   My girlfriend is kind of like you - not a big fan of being touched. To be honest, I don't really look at it as hands off some lady that's not your wife, I view it as the woman will let you know how comfortable they are with having friends touch them.

[quote name="Golfingdad" url="/t/71904/dufner-and-his-wife-hiking-she-is-hot/90#post_1025846"]Exactly the same way here.  I know which wives aren't huggers, so they get either a wave from across the room or an awkward Stepbrothers hug.  Our close group of friends get kisses on the cheek along with their hugs.  Guys get handshakes or fist bumps if it hasn't been that long, and hugs if it's been awhile. As far as my wife is concerned, if she's uncomfortable, she'll tell me later.  I'd get a "so and so kinda creeps me out for some reason" and we'd figure out how to avoid that person next time ... or if need be, talk to them.  When everybody communicates and trusts each other, things are fine. [/quote]I totally see where you guys are coming from, I at times take things to the extreme, but it has served me well over the years. I just never ever ever want to be the guy that creeps anyone out like you mentioned.

I totally see where you guys are coming from, I at times take things to the extreme, but it has served me well over the years. I just never ever ever want to be the guy that creeps anyone out like you mentioned.

I hear ya but it's usually pretty easy to tell if someone's uncomfortable with being touched. But as you said, different strokes...

Christian

I hear ya but it's usually pretty easy to tell if someone's uncomfortable with being touched.

But as you said, different strokes...

Like her friend in this photo?
She's thinking: “hey, where’re you putting that left hand you self-loving camera hog?”

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

I I'm just naturally affectionate and I don't think it's crossing the line with people who don't mind it.

I guarantee you'd be surprised at what people really think about that.

"Touchy feely" and "affectionate" types who reserve their "affection" for those of the opposite sex are pretty much though of as sleaze bags. Sorry.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I guarantee you'd be surprised at what people really think about that. "Touchy feely" and "affectionate" types who reserve their "affection" for those of the opposite sex are pretty much though of as sleaze bags. Sorry.

Don't be sorry for your opinion. I just find it hard to believe they think sleaze bag when they do it just as readily when they see myself or someone else of the opposite gender. But, as was said earlier, different strokes...

Christian

I guarantee you'd be surprised at what people really think about that.

"Touchy feely" and "affectionate" types who reserve their "affection" for those of the opposite sex are pretty much though of as sleaze bags. Sorry.

That's a pretty big assumption about a bunch of people you don't know @Shorty

Plus, @RFKFREAK also said this in the same post:

With my male friends, I'll usually give them a fist pound and a bro hug.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!