IGNORED

Golf Channel

oiler69
Note: This thread is 3371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think it is just not as funny when the poster doesn't get it or chooses to ignore it... But, he made the mistake of saying she signed my "balls"!!! If he said she signed my ball it wouldn't have registered! He did confirm that she did it in front of everyone, I'm just surprised he wasn't embarrassed! Ok back on topic I'm sorry again for all of this OT stuff!

I'm sure he was just sour that he didn't notice it. Anyway carry on!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm sure he was just sour that he didn't notice it. Anyway carry on!

I'm not as dense as you may believe. :-) The most embarrassing part was when I unzipped to get one of my balls and she made a comment about the short shaft on my putter. My putter is only 31 inches long.

• Upvote 1

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

I'm not as dense as you may believe.

The most embarrassing part was when I unzipped to get one of my balls and she made a comment about the short shaft on my putter. My putter is only 31 inches long.

Now that is what I am talking about!

I'm not as dense as you may believe.

The most embarrassing part was when I unzipped to get one of my balls and she made a comment about the short shaft on my putter. My putter is only 31 inches long.

Now that is what I am talking about!

:dance: I can leave this thread in peace now.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

I have both balls that Paige signed in my sock drawer. Maybe I can pull a Sam Kinnison and take them out some day.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

• 2 months later...
Damon Hack is so annoying. I kinda like an amateur's perspective but lately he has been super irritating.

I agree on Hack. I used to like him but lately, he just has nothing. Hack is better when he is Williams's sidekick, not the lead role. I like Chris DiMarco on there. Straight shooter with good insight. Paige is okay analyzing golf but her interview skills are bad.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

I like DiMarco too. Hack is radio corny and stupid sounding devil's advocate too often.

• 2 weeks later...
Watching School of Golf is pretty unbearable now. Martin Hall being annoying and creepy now that Sara Brown is on the show and I find Brown's voice to be super annoying. I did find it funny tha Hall dropped the, "Symetra Tour winner," line on the second show that Brown was on considering the show had Karen Stupples, a major winner on the show, on an interim basis I imagine. I'll probably watch one more episode to see if my feelings change but with Hall being creepy around Brown and both having annoying voices, I'm not sure I can handle it.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• Administrator
I did find it funny tha Hall dropped the, "Symetra Tour winner," line on the second show that Brown was on considering the show had Karen Stupples, a major winner on the show, on an interim basis I imagine.

The premise that Martin Hall was teaching the "stooge" Karen Stupples was always a bit off, though. Stupples had to act "surprised" at "new information" and it didn't play well.

To Sara it might actually be new information… yet she also has enough talent to demonstrate it effectively.

Her voice is more annoying than Holly's though, yes.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If I have to hear Peyton Manning sing "nothing beats that new car smellll" one more goddamn time.....

Meh... The round the clock playing of "Living in the Hall of Fame"... is about to make me mad... Fame must be the key advertising word. Just when they backed off the Cadillac commercial, the Omega one dominates.

The premise that Martin Hall was teaching the "stooge" Karen Stupples was always a bit off, though. Stupples had to act "surprised" at "new information" and it didn't play well. To Sara it might actually be new information… yet she also has enough talent to demonstrate it effectively. Her voice is more annoying than Holly's though, yes.

Yeah, silly me thought with Stupples on the show it would be more of a conversation style rather than Hall being pedantic like he was with Sonders and now is with Brown.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Watching School of Golf is pretty unbearable now.

Martin Hall being annoying and creepy now that Sara Brown is on the show and I find Brown's voice to be super annoying.

I did find it funny tha Hall dropped the, "Symetra Tour winner," line on the second show that Brown was on considering the show had Karen Stupples, a major winner on the show, on an interim basis I imagine.

I'll probably watch one more episode to see if my feelings change but with Hall being creepy around Brown and both having annoying voices, I'm not sure I can handle it.

You'd think it would have been more creepy with Holly and her form. But yes, if you consider Sara Brown to be "teen like", I can see the creepiness.

Martin needs a fine golfer to make these changes he suggests on the run. A female partner keeps the interest of guys ... for the most part, but not Stupples.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Meh... The round the clock playing of "Living in the Hall of Fame"... is about to make me mad... Fame must be the key advertising word. Just when they backed off the Cadillac commercial, the Omega one dominates.

Hall of Fame seems exclusively television, while Peyton's seems exclusively on the Golf Channel internet live feed.

Nonetheless, they are both very annoying after the first 175 times.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I only watch golf on GC now. Everything else is just bad.

I tend to find myself doing like wise, I do however DVR Feherty though, I find him very funny and love his interviews, I Loved the Bubba Watson episode

Note: This thread is 3371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!