IGNORED

Golf Channel

oiler69
Note: This thread is 3377 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golf Channel has really lost ratings on both Morning Drive and School of Golf since Holly Sonders  left. I try to watch it but it's so lame now. These manly women they brought in to replace are harsh. I like my babes in the morning, especially a babe like Holly who could golf. Now its skank material, women taking to much HGH.

Golf Channel has really lost ratings on both Morning Drive and School of Golf since Holly Sonders  left. I try to watch it but it's so lame now. These manly women they brought in to replace are harsh. I like my babes in the morning, especially a babe like Holly who could golf. Now its skank material, women taking to much HGH.

you're dead to me ...

... if you're referring to Sara :naughty:

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The GC needs more commercials...as if they don't have enough already. When airing a tourney, lots of times I see maybe 2 shots, then a commercial, then maybe 5 shots and another, you guessed it..Funny how they will show a 5 second clip, then right back to more...commercials. Seriously, how much freaking $$$$$ does NBC need to make..?

IMHO, NBC ruined the golf channel. Arnie made a big mistake selling part of it. :-\

The GC needs more commercials...as if they don't have enough already. When airing a tourney, lots of times I see maybe 2 shots, then a commercial, then maybe 5 shots and another, you guessed it..Funny how they will show a 5 second clip, then right back to more...commercials. Seriously, how much freaking $$$$$ does NBC need to make..? IMHO, NBC ruined the golf channel. Arnie made a big mistake selling part of it. :-\

Yes, I've noticed this too which is why I DVR all golf now. Very long commercials too...frustrating as hell. I didn't notice that started upon NBC's arrival, however; seems it's always been that way. Wonder if that's true?

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Lost or lower ratings? I say it more to do with the end of the typical golf season for many people, and no majors in sight

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthehole

you're dead to me ...

... if you're referring to Sara

I don't find Sara Brown that attractive. Def downgrade from Holly, IMO.

you just made the list ...

John

you just made the list ...

You might as well put me on the list too. She's cutesy but not hot.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I don't find Sara Brown that attractive. Def downgrade from Holly, IMO.

Sara Brown is really good looking but she's not Holly hot.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Sara Brown is really good looking but she's not Holly hot.

Maybe it's because I find her annoying on, "School of Golf," but I don't even think she's really good looking. Everything from her personality to the sound of her voice (which I realize she can do little about) just makes her very unappealing to me. She just comes across to me as an airhead. Different strokes...

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

well, based on these misguided comments, it's clearly time to bring back my old avatar

John

Can't stand Breed.  Face, voice, everything.  Especially that horrendous collar.  You'd think FJ would just cut it out with those crappy collars.  Never seen one of those collars rest well.

I have given up on GC. If they are broadcasting a tournament I'll watch but everything else is stale. Too much back slapping and odd gibing. Seems everyone on there thinks they are funnier than they are. Depending on who is hosting any of the talk programs you can predict how they will interact. IMO they need to ditch anyone that's not a former pro and scale it down.

Dave :-)

I have given up on GC. If they are broadcasting a tournament I'll watch but everything else is stale. Too much back slapping and odd gibing. Seems everyone on there thinks they are funnier than they are. Depending on who is hosting any of the talk programs you can predict how they will interact. IMO they need to ditch anyone that's not a former pro and scale it down.

Ryan Burr isn't anything close to being funny. Annoying..Yes.

• 1 month later...

I like Paige Mackenzie. She seems a little smarter and more knowledgeable than other "former" personalities.

I also like Charlie Rhymer, and  Kelley Tilghman . Gary Williams can be a little too much sometimes. Gets a little loud. Lauren Thompson and Damon Hack are fine.

Brandel Chamblee is just too full of himself for honest opinions. In trying to be controversial, he simply comes off as mean spirited.

Rosaforte is good . Knows a lot of inside stuff.

Frank Nobilo is very good for course commentary.

Feherty is just .....................well himself!

• 3 weeks later...
I wish Charlie Rymer would stop trying to be funny and doing his "skits"... Horrible.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 3377 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!