• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • First off, every golfer will 3 putt, but in your case you indicate it is happening often and it's  good that you have recognized this. I suggest first practice short straight putts (around 5-7 ft) to build your confidence. A good putt will end up within 6 inches of the hole if not made. You can practice indoor or outdoor, with the use of several dimes. Lay the dimes about two feet increments on the line of the putt for visual targets. I like using a laser light indoors which give me a good visual of the ball rolling towards the target. Then after you gain confidence, you should learn to control the speed/distance of the putt. Again, practice (5-7 ft) around the entire hole on a putting green with slope/break. Then practice longer putts (25ft plus) and try to control the distance where you are achieving the putts to stop about 5 feet or less from the target.  My goal is to have putts stop less than 2 feet past the hole on every putt if I do not make them.  
    • You know, I've worn a face mask for a year-and-a-half now. I would have no qualms about wearing a mosquito mask and lathering up the arms with insect repellent. Bring on the bugs.
    • Driver 230+ to left side, leaving 90 or so yards in. Easy birdie. 🙂
    • How far you do hit driver and how wide is your lateral dispersion? On the line of the front left greenside bunker, that's 317 from the 6400yd tee and its only 47yds wide between the water and the right edge of the cart path, and just a few yards short of that it gets as narrow as like  37 yds between water and the cart path. If you hit something that went like 280 off the tee, youd have like a 55 yd wide landing area between the water and the cart path and only have a ~60 yd shot to the middle of the green for your second. Seems like a lot of risk for a minimal reward especially when those bunkers are above the green level and the green slopes severely away from you if you are left of the green. Especially seeing it from this angle those look like some nasty bunker shots or downhill lies to be chipping from
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Club Rat
      Club Rat
      (69 years old)
    2. Jrod5657
      Jrod5657
      (37 years old)
    3. Satch Master
      Satch Master
      (25 years old)
    4. TheGolfBallGuy
      TheGolfBallGuy
      (55 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...