IGNORED

Best Golf Shoes I've Ever had on my feet

Note: This thread is 2972 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Got these shoes last year. They are the lightest and most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I've been buying golf shoes for 2 decades. Have you tried these?

Having comfortable golf shoes is important if you plan on playing a lot of golf. I’ve tried a number of different brands over the years and have had mixed results.

You can’t go too wrong with FootJoys. They are the IBM of golf shoes. No one will fire you for hiring IBM. But, you can go very wrong with some of the upstart, new brands that have cropped up over the last decade. For example, I tried Nike and Puma shoes when they first came out and it did not go well. Blisters, poor quality, and just plain uncomfortable. Like any new product, it takes time to get it right.

Adidas was one of those new brand in the last decade. My first pair a few years ago left a little to be desired. But, last year, I really liked the look of the new Adizeros and decided to give them another shot. I am glad I did. BY FAR, the best golf shoes I have ever had. Seriously. Best ever. Here is why:

• They look cool
  • They are ridiculously comfortable. Roomy AND athletic feeling.
  • Nice big soft spikes. You never slip with these on. They collect a lot of debris but that is a small price to pay.
  • Best of all, they are incredibly light. It barely feel like you are wearing anything on your feet. Seriously, they are amazing. If you want proof, check out all the new “lightweight” golf shoes hitting the market in 2014. Adidas started that trend last year with these shoes.

Here is what I am talking about:

adizerio golf shoes I have a couple of pairs of shoe each year, but, I liked these so much, I ended up wearing them for every round. They really are the best golf shoes I have ever had. That’s 20 years of shoes so I feel like I know what I am talking about.

Just so we are clear, I have no relationship with Adidas. This is a really just my experience in 2013. Now, I hope they are even better in 2014. I will be buying these in 2014 and I have high hopes:

Adizero Can’t wait to have these on my feet. I recommend you do the same.

The countdown is on for the 2014 season.

Haven't tried them -- don't go spikes any longer

The most comfy, lightest golf shoes that I can wear anywhere and play them on the course are True Linkswear.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got these shoes last year. They are the lightest and most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I've been buying golf shoes for 2 decades. Have you tried these?

I owned a pair for a couple weeks..The spikes came out during full swings. They would actually pop out, I got to the point where I could feel them pop out...Hopefully they fixed the issue..

If you want light and super comfortable golf shoes, TRUE Linkswear is the way to go.

They are the most comfortable shoe (not just golf shoe) that I've ever worn.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I may go back to spikes this year, had trouble with slipping on wet ground with every street golf shoe I own. But it won't be Adidas. As much as I like their designs the sizing is inconsistent. I wear a 13 but even a 14 was too small with every Adizero I tried on but a 15 was like a clown shoe. Also too narrow for me. The exception is their tennis shoes those fit me for what ever reason. I wish Keen would make a golf shoe.

Dave :-)

If you want light and super comfortable golf shoes, TRUE Linkswear is the way to go.

I agree 100%, I wear them around the house they are so comfy.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Haven't tried them -- don't go spikes any longer

The most comfy, lightest golf shoes that I can wear anywhere and play them on the course are True Linkswear.

I agree 100%, I wear them around the house they are so comfy.

+1. I can't see myself ever going back. I'd say I'll never buy anything but Trues but someone might come out with something else that's awesome too, I've heard good things about Ecco as well but the Trues I wear are under $60.00, hard to beat.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Never tried the TRUE Linkswear shoes, nor have I had any desire to. I have always been happy with Footjoy.

You might be surprised. Try a pair on next time your in a golf store. Great for green reading to.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

You might be surprised. Try a pair on next time your in a golf store. Great for green reading to.

Yeah I definitely will. I have nothing against the Trues, it's just that I have never had a reason to think about switching. But it seems like quite a few of you guys are really happy with them so I feel like I should at least try on a pair and see what I am potentially missing out on.

+1. I can't see myself ever going back. I'd say I'll never buy anything but Trues but someone might come out with something else that's awesome too, I've heard good things about Ecco as well but the Trues I wear are under $60.00, hard to beat.

Same here.  I've had Eccos before and they were pretty comfortable.  In fact, my work shoes are slip-on Eccos that I find to be extremely comfortable.  But the Trues blow them out of the water.  It's that heel drop thing.  I've never paid attention to it in regular shoes.  Didn't even realize that my regular shoes had heels ... until I put on the Trues.

Never tried the TRUE Linkswear shoes, nor have I had any desire to. I have always been happy with Footjoy.

If you're happy with what you have, there is obviously no reason to switch ... but if you are ever in a golf store wandering around window shopping, or next time you go to get a pair of Foot Joys, just for kicks, try on a pair.  You may like them.

They're really nothing like any other golf shoe.  What they do resemble, though, are bedroom slippers.

@Golfingdad @Ernest Jones Just wondering which models of TRUEs you guys have and are they good for walking? Might pull the trigger on some right now if so...Thanks!

Mine are just the basic True Tours. Super Duper awesome for walking. Agree with Gdaddy, like bedroom slippers. Like walking on a cloud of titties. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.

@Golfingdad  @Ernest Jones  Just wondering which models of TRUEs you guys have and are they good for walking? Might pull the trigger on some right now if so...Thanks!

I bought a pair of the black Protos first ... and then they had a special buy one, get one 1/2 off deal so I got these as well: http://thesandtrap.com/t/57276/true-linkswear-coupon-code/30_30#post_910398

They are good for walking, but I would guess, like mine, your feet will have to get used to the "barefoot" feel again, since they are probably so used to having support.

Of course... the family caught me ordering what would have been my first pair of Truelinks and demanded new shoes....Ciest la vie. I had enough left to get Pumas on closeout. I just bought them shoes 5 years ago...Just kidding... maybe 6 months.....greedy bastards...Hell my Adidas are 7 years old and still don't leak after 40 rounds per year. I am Lucky.

Ah, Bentswing32, your imagination is running away with your brain.  Or is it your libido?  But i too luv the image, except i would like to crawl over a cloud of titties. .

As strange as it sounds, Adidas is the only shoe that fits my foot. Picked these up for $80 when the Adizero's came out. Had the Tour ATV 360's before that. Haven't been able to use them yet though since I live in the damn north pole.

Note: This thread is 2972 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!