IGNORED

Directed Force Putters

SamGray
Note: This thread is 2391 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys! So I thought that I would start a thread here talking about this awesome new putter company my buddy started! The company is called Directed Force putters and they make the coolest putters! I haven't gotten my hands on one but I have some pictures and I figured I would show you guys. Enjoy!

Sam Gray

Whats in my :ping: Ping Hoofer Carry Bag?
Driver: :ping: Ping G25 9.5*    Shaft: Graphite Design AD DI 7x
3 Wood: :callaway: Callaway X HOT Pro 3 Deep 14.5       Shaft: Diamana Blue Board 83x
Hybrid: :adams:
 Adams A12 prototype 20*  Shaft: Aldila Rip NV blue prototype 80x
3 iron--Pitching Wedge: :mizuno: MP-64 irons 1* flat      Shafts: KBS Tour Stiff 
Wedges: :cleveland: 588 Forged 54 degree 12 degree bounce and 61 degree 9 degrees bounce   
Putter: :ping: Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

• 3 weeks later...

I think since you started this thread you should tell us a little about this putters?  I mean do they conform to the specs accepted by the USGA?

What makes these putters so great?

There are so many great putter companies why did your friend decide to get into this business?

Why should any of us even think about getting one of these?

You know, just the normal questions any one would wonder about :)

ya, maybe too many questions, but hey I really want to know if you have the time to answer me.

Thanks!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The "most innovative putter since 1750"? Please tell me thats the time and not the date.

I think since you started this thread you should tell us a little about this putters? I mean do they conform to the specs accepted by the USGA? Even though I am not the creator I can answer most if not all do your questions. To begin YES they do conform to the USGA rules and are approved by the USGA. What makes these putters so incredible is the ability to keep them square. The putter tries to stay square (I believe through MOI but not sure). I believe he thought he could change the industry and got this idea and got into the business. He is a very prominent figure in the fitting industry. I hope this answers everything! Let me know if you need more info!

Sam Gray

Whats in my :ping: Ping Hoofer Carry Bag?
Driver: :ping: Ping G25 9.5*    Shaft: Graphite Design AD DI 7x
3 Wood: :callaway: Callaway X HOT Pro 3 Deep 14.5       Shaft: Diamana Blue Board 83x
Hybrid: :adams:
 Adams A12 prototype 20*  Shaft: Aldila Rip NV blue prototype 80x
3 iron--Pitching Wedge: :mizuno: MP-64 irons 1* flat      Shafts: KBS Tour Stiff 
Wedges: :cleveland: 588 Forged 54 degree 12 degree bounce and 61 degree 9 degrees bounce   
Putter: :ping: Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

I don't really see anything innovative (at least compared to what has been tried before) and I would reiterate my query about "the most innovative putter since 1750" part. Are you serious?

Be that as it may, if you or your "friend" believe strongly enough in this product, I wish you the best of luck.

• 4 months later...

Even if it works as designed, I can never get past the looks of these new oversized putters.  I'm a long term Anser style user that now happily uses a Scotty Cameron style Anser.

As a PGA Professional and one of the first accounts to be set up with Directed Force Putters I can assure you that nothing like this has ever been seen on the market.  The technology behind this putter and grip is solid and proven.  You will see this putter take off and become a regular winner on the PGA Tour in the next 6 months.  The putter completely conforms with the requirements of the USGA and PGA Tour.  I have always been a traditional style putter fan, but this putter is truly BETTER.  I have always been a good putter, but this putter makes me even better.  No gimmick, solid feel and amazing technology.

As a PGA Professional and one of the first accounts to be set up with Directed Force Putters I can assure you that nothing like this has ever been seen on the market.  The technology behind this putter and grip is solid and proven.  You will see this putter take off and become a regular winner on the PGA Tour in the next 6 months.  The putter completely conforms with the requirements of the USGA and PGA Tour.  I have always been a traditional style putter fan, but this putter is truly BETTER.  I have always been a good putter, but this putter makes me even better.  No gimmick, solid feel and amazing technology.

Lots of hype but very light on details.  If you're going to make claims about the product provide us some valid reasons why.  Who will we see use it on the PGA Tour and when?  Why is it "truly BETTER" than other putters?  Why did it make you a better putter?  What's the technology behind it.

Joe Paradiso

The owner watches this thread so I don't want to get into too many details since the product is still in production.  You can see the putter on the Big Break this year and keep an eye on the Reno Tahoe Open this week...Good chance you will see it there.  As for details on the technology you will have to wait until I get the "OK" from the owner.  What I can tell you is that each putter is custom built to your specs and because of the design it can go to extreme lie angles compared to traditional putters.  Watch the Big Break this year though...Will Lowrey already has one and loves it!

Just talked to the owner and he doesn't want the technology revealed for a little while longer , only know that it's the only putter on the planet that stays square by itself without your hands touching it and the grip can can be installed on other putters to make them way better. If my status as a PGA Professional means anything, trust me this putter is the real deal!!

Just talked to the owner and he doesn't want the technology revealed for a little while longer , only know that it's the only putter on the planet that stays square by itself without your hands touching it and the grip can can be installed on other putters to make them way better. If my status as a PGA Professional means anything, trust me this putter is the real deal!!

Welcome to the site and I appreciate the additional information.  if you are a PGA professional you should send your credentials to the administrator of the site so he can validate you as one.  I'd also suggest the owner become a sponsor of the site so that you can share even more information with us without violating the sites spam policy.

Joe Paradiso

Also, a lot of equipment is reviewed by this site. No better way to back up a claim about how great the equipment is than to provide one for review! Just saying.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Maybe it's a great putter. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Color me just a bit skeptical on the "stays square all by itself" thing though. I can't even imagine what that means.

Maybe it's a great putter. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Color me just a bit skeptical on the "stays square all by itself" thing though. I can't even imagine what that means.

Check out this link and you will see it in action...  Anybody who wants to see more about the putter go check out the facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=233291880197693&set;=vb.181473325379549&type;=2&theater;

Note: This thread is 2391 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!