IGNORED

Worst shot ever. Or. Drivng range doesn't prepare you for this one.

snapfade
Note: This thread is 3708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I'm on a par 5 today and pretty proud of my drive and take my second shot. Adams 3 wood ( if anyone from Adams is reading) and as I watch my ball headed for the near right side bunker guarding the green, I figure I will have a simple bunker shot onto the green and possible birdie op. Well you have to see the bunker. The bunker is cut out of the side of a nice hill. The far side is about 6 ft high from sand to top. The height to it is all bank, or grass. Well there was a rake propped up leaning on the bank and guess where my ball landed? Right on top of the handle. It looked like a lollipop. After laughing it was decided that if I move the rake and the ball falls into the bunker I should be able to drop somewhere behind the hill, no nearer the hole and take a shot. Well I moved the rake and the ball stayed put. So I had to take the most ridiculous stance and the ball was about chest high. I took a 9 iron and choked down so much that the club was under my arm pit. I though its gonna fly to the left so aim way right. I had to pitch it over the bunker I was in, and not hit into the bunker off to the side. Just a small portion of grass separates the two. Well, needless to say I have never practiced that shot on the range and popped it into the adjacent bunker. Got out, and wound up two putting and for a 6. hehe funny to me

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have plenty of bad shots to choose from but this is my choice. Playing to the island green and missed my tee shot so badly that I hit it across another fairway and into a pond 270 yards away and about 170 yards off line.

I have plenty of bad shots to choose from but this is my choice. Playing to the island green and missed my tee shot so badly that I hit it across another fairway and into a pond 270 yards away and about 170 yards off line.

To quote the PureStrike commercials, "HOLY MOSES!!" :bugout: It's rare to see someone generate that much distance with a shank! 2 70 yarder, that 's gotta be a record of some sort... :beer:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I don't know, try this one out.

Short par 3. I hit the ball with the back of the hosel, think about that for a second. The ball bounces off the tee, hits the ground and then bounces up and hits me.

So not only did I hit the ball, I had to take a penalty for having the ball hit me. Then I had to play the ball from were it lies on the tee box further away from where I teed it up.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!