IGNORED

2014 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3670 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow. What a bunker shot by Tiger.

JM never seems to miss an opportunity to take a poke at Tiger regarding his rulings.

Just got in, well that's petty if JM is questioning the placement Tiger did because he actually had it further up the slope to begin with which makes it a tougher shot but the official instructed him to move the ball forward, some people will not let go.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Amazing Mickelson made it all the way back to +2 I believe. Even so, PM is such a douche clown. He was slamming the course designer yesterday about how he 'expected much more', while praising him today while saying the course was only 'a little off'.

Funny how those mouth-breathing, knuckle dragging, Tiger-hating gentlemen didn't say anything when Stenson went axe man on his golf bag, or when Keagan tossed his wedge across the green-side, or when Phil "commented" on the course design. If that was Tiger, we'll be here talking about his "attitude", or his bitching about the tough course.

#ExamineYourMotives

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Funny how those mouth-breathing, knuckle dragging, Tiger-hating gentlemen didn't say anything when Stenson went axe man on his golf bag, or when Keagan tossed his wedge across the green-side, or when Phil "commented" on the course design. If that was Tiger, we'll be here talking about his "attitude", or his bitching about the tough course.

#ExamineYourMotives

I just slammed Mickelson. Players throwing clubs and getting pissed off doesn't bother me. I think most of the Tiger slamming is trolling because his fans are such an easy mark. I like it when Chamblee for example says something about him, knowing I will get hours of amusement from the screeching in here.

I just slammed Mickelson. Players throwing clubs and getting pissed off doesn't bother me. I think most of the Tiger slamming is trolling because his fans are such an easy mark. I like it when Chamblee for example says something about him, knowing I will get hours of amusement from the screeching in here.

I was actually going to quote your comment about Phil as an example...just forgot to do so. The trolls know who they are.

I was actually going to quote your comment about Phil as an example...just forgot to do so. The trolls know who they are.

Maybe so, but the troll's prey doesn't know who they are apparently. Calling people racist, knuckle draggers, or whatever that make a comment about Woods is what I am talking about.

Maybe so, but the troll's prey doesn't know who they are apparently. Calling people racist, knuckle draggers, or whatever that make a comment about Woods is what I am talking about.

You might want to reexamine my comment. At what point did I imply race in the matter?

My comment obviously wasn't directed at anyone who makes a comment about wood, after all I'm more or less making a comment about him too. Do you feel like my comment was directed at you? Like I said earlier, the trolls know who they are.

Watney, who was +2, just withdrew with a lower back pain.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

You might want to reexamine my comment. At what point did I imply race in the matter?

My comment obviously wasn't directed at anyone who makes a comment about wood, after all I'm more or less making a comment about him too. Do you feel like my comment was directed at you? Like I said earlier, the trolls know who they are.

I thought when you wrote and struck threw the racist implication stuff it was a play to show how reasonable Tiger fans are. No, I didn't feel you made the comment about me. No worries, take care.

Amazing Mickelson made it all the way back to +2 I believe. Even so, PM is such a douche clown. He was slamming the course designer yesterday about how he 'expected much more', while praising him today while saying the course was only 'a little off'.

Not sure what's wrong with a golfer providing an opinion.  He probably was being honest due to his frustration with the course, many other golfers found the course frustrating.  He either had time to reflect on his comments or was asked to smooth it over since they signed a 10 year deal to be at this course and he complied.

Some people would just prefer golfers act like robots, never show emotion and never have a controversial opinion.

Joe Paradiso

It's always exciting when Tiger's in the hunt on Sunday. Going to be fun to watch today. Anybody else out there wonder how Kuchar picks his colour combinations? The yellow hat is an interesting choice :yucky:

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Watney, who was +2, just withdrew with a lower back pain.

Huh, curious we haven't heard more about this yet from the people who complained when Tiger did similarly not too long ago... ;-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

No opening nerves for Dustin today. Opening eagle!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

It looks like Tiger's drive just hit a guy right in the head!! Holy mackerel, that looked like it hurt!!!

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

It looks like Tiger's drive just hit a guy right in the head!! Holy mackerel, that looked like it hurt!!!

He just hit another one. He's going to run out of gloves at this rate.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Note: This thread is 3670 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!