IGNORED

2014 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2592 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Could someone with a DVR please post Aphibarnrat's chunk on one of the par 3s? It happened between 1:30 and 1:45. Worst professional shot I've ever seen.

Did anyone catch this?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, it's not really necessary (or desirable) at this point to rehash the whole "Tiger cheating...." issue here, again, in this thread.  We had a thread on that, sucked about forty other threads

go chew some aluminum foil...

Nice to see him smile. Hope we see a lot more of that this year.

Brutal condition but I enjoy it.  Most of tournaments I see machines hitting shots after shots under perfect sunlight.  In this condition, they do look human

Nope, I'm hoping someone posts it up though. Great name! Aphi-Barn-Rat!

Lol... I picture a fat, smelly, oily looking rodent... How about that lizard? If you told me it was either a dragon or a dinosaur I'd believe you.

There are I think only 3 players under par now at the moment!  Holy crap they are making this course play like a Major it seems.  Even after rain those guys can't seem to hold the green.  I think they may not be going at the flags as much also because of the pin placement so close to the water. "Sucker Pins" I think they call them.

Sometimes the rules of golf are really strange: How did Dustin Johnson get free relief from the bushes 3 yards left of the path?

Wtf? How did DJ get relief from the bushes on 12?

Sometimes the rules of golf are really strange: How did Dustin Johnson get free relief from the bushes 3 yards left of the path?

There's a water pumping thing-a-ma-jig in there so the course just declares it part of the cart path.

I've been to the Miami area 6 or 7 times and I've never seen wind like this. I wonder what the scoring average would be in calm conditions.

Two players under par.

So many players are still in this tournament.

Yeah, it'll be interesting if the wind dies down tomorrow, OTOH it'll be interesting if it doesn't too.

Is Rory building up some " mo "?

How much of this was the wind, how much was due to the actual layout, and how much is due to the apparently rock hard greens?

How much of this was the wind, how much was due to the actual layout, and how much is due to the apparently rock hard greens?

I've been wondering the same thing. I think the wind and greens probably play a bigger factor than the new layout. If the wind dies down tomorrow, will see what's what.

Rory challenging for a share of the lead.

Edit* Nope.

That was a BRUTAL day of golf. Anyone know what the final count was on water balls over those first two rounds?

Note: This thread is 2592 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!