IGNORED

2014 NCAA Football

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3381 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

WOW!! How about Arkansas? Ole Miss looks like the are in shock?!?! Bo Wallace in the locer room with an ankle injury and now Arkansas' quarterback in the locker room with back issues. It may get even crazier!!

Somebody commented earlier in this thread that Arkansas looked far better than their record indicated.  I think they have shown that to be true over the past two weeks.  Mizzou definitely has it's work cut out for it next Friday but at least they know what they need to do.

I didn't see the FSU game but I see there is some controversy (again).    Seems FSU should have at least have been penalized for Winston pushing a ref on their game winning drive.   Mike Pereira (the ref guy for Fox Sports) says Winston should have been ejected..    Winston just can't seem to stay away from controversy..

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/72907/2014-ncaa-football/510_30#post_1077889"] There is an analyst named booger on the Finebaum show. He said UCLA is a sham this year.[/QUOTE] Not sure I'd put a lot of stock in "booger's" future opinions if I were you. :beer:

Sometimes I have to put a plastic bag over the radio when Finebaum's show is on. You gotta play safe.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

So the last report I heard had Bama down by 4 starters. That doesnt bode well for the Iron Bowl.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Who else likes chaos??

Texas beats TCU tomorrow

Florida beats FSU

Auburn beats Bama

Ole Miss turns it back around and beats MSU.

(I'd add that OSU beats Oregon and Michigan beats Ohio State, but those seem a tad too far fetched to be considered likely.)

If all of that happened, then now what??

The only sure thing would be that Baylor would be a playoff team.  The next surest would be Ohio State.

I guess the remaining two spots would just be the winner of the SEC and Pac-12 championship games.  Anywhos ...

Regardless of all of my above nonsense, there should definitely be some craziness this weekend.  Somebody is getting upset.  Who's it going to be????  I'll put my money on FSU, since they've been hanging by a thread all year. :beer:

1) Oregon

2) Florida State (Maybe)

3) Ohio State

4) Baylor

Though with the way FSU has dropped to 3 and been undefeated they might get bumped out even with one loss. I could see Alabama still staying in it at 4

I think Florida has a big shot at it. If they can run the ball effectively then they could keep it close and win this one. They realistically should only be about 7 point underdog, but I think Vegas will have them closer to 14 points.

Texas is an outside shot, they are probably a 10-14 point underdog.

Auburn has a real shot at winning this game. They should only be about a 5 point underdog

Ole Miss and Miss. St. are a toss up

So yea, real possibility for some NCAA Playoff craziness!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Though with the way FSU has dropped to 3 and been undefeated they might get bumped out even with one loss. I could see Alabama still staying in it at 4

I'm actually surprised that you'd qualify that with a "might."  FSU feels like a glorified "BCS buster" this year ... in that their resume is so comparatively weak that one loss and they are flat out done.  Their marquee win was Notre Dame, now that one don't look so good.  Maybe their Clemson or Louisville wins are their marquee wins.  If they were to lose this week to Florida, they'll fall all the way to 7th, at least.

I agree that a 2 loss Alabama could still have a great chance at the playoff though.  Have they clinched the SEC West already??

I'm actually surprised that you'd qualify that with a "might."  FSU feels like a glorified "BCS buster" this year ... in that their resume is so comparatively weak that one loss and they are flat out done.  Their marquee win was Notre Dame, now that one don't look so good.  Maybe their Clemson or Louisville wins are their marquee wins.  If they were to lose this week to Florida, they'll fall all the way to 7th, at least. I agree that a 2 loss Alabama could still have a great chance at the playoff though.  Have they clinched the SEC West already??

No. Bama has to beat Aub or Miss St has to lose to Ole Miss.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Props to Mizzou for making it back to the SEC championship game for the second year in a row!!     After not doing much in the first 3 quarters, they put on a clinic in the 4th to pull that out..    Gonna need to play better next weekend if they don't want to be embarrassed (notice what I said and didn't say there).....

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

I am gettimg some cotton (get it?) For my ears for the Palmer broadcast of the Bama game. He is a nuetral choice for a commentator. That is if you like the tv series "The Bachelor". He did make 3 years in the NFL though. Props for that. But he graduated as a Gator. I can only wait with profiled breath for his commentary.

Tom R.

And as for Mussberger, I think he is a closet Bammer. A Previous Bama QB, AJ McCarron, had a girlfriend so beautiful that Brent stepped on his own tonque describing her being shown in the stands, and inadvertently established her modeling career.

Tom R.

And as for Mussberger, I think he is a closet Bammer. A Previous Bama QB, AJ McCarron, had a girlfriend so beautiful that Brent stepped on his own tonque describing her being shown in the stands, and inadvertently established her modeling career.

Is there anybody on the planet who doesn't know this?

[quote name="trickyputt" url="/t/72907/2014-ncaa-football/540#post_1080346"]And as for Mussberger, I think he is a closet Bammer. A Previous Bama QB, AJ McCarron, had a girlfriend so beautiful that Brent stepped on his own tonque describing her being shown in the stands, and inadvertently established her modeling career.

Is there anybody on the planet who doesn't know this?

Tom R.

Good story worth repeating waterboy. Now as to the Bama QB Sims tossing tbe 3 interceptions so far...what say we let him run a while? He wins as a dual threat QB. I hope the staff lets him run. Its the only thing left for Bama.

No, what's worth repeating are her Carls Jr. (Hardee's down by you I imagine) commercials.

Had to turn off Fbaum. They had this geek fest play breakdown thing where I was watching the back of everybodies head while they talked and I actually missed a good play. It needs to grow some more before I try it again. 55. Damn.

Tom R.

No, what's worth repeating are her Carls Jr. (Hardee's down by you I imagine) commercials.

Note: This thread is 3381 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!