IGNORED

2014 NCAA Football

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3384 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That was the 4th rushing TD scored against Bama this year. Right by the new OSU center. Replacing people works well for OSU offense evidently.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

'Bama is gonna have to do a better job than they are now if they intend to win... OSU is handling them pretty well right now...

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, in retrospect I kinda wish they were playing right now instead of OSU.

So does Alabama! :-P

Never in my life would I think I would be cheering for Urban Myer and Ohio State, but I love to see Saban with the sourpuss.

Bill M

Never in my life would I think I would be cheering for Urban Myer and Ohio State, but I love to see Saban with the sourpuss.

Real hard for me to root for any team coached by either one of those guys. Did you see Urb's act after there was no roughing call (just the 5-yard running into the punter)? Ridiculous.

John

And suddenly, OSU and (after today) the B1G are relevant again........

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

3 Ohio State is gonna lose. Remember BAMA beat all these teams and broke their year. The Emotional states went down. Its a carnage of previous Bama wins.

Still so confident??

Yeah, in retrospect I kinda wish they were playing right now instead of OSU.

[quote name="phan52" url="/t/72907/2014-ncaa-football/810#post_1090213"] So does Alabama!:-P Never in my life would I think I would be cheering for Urban Myer and Ohio State, but I love to see Saban with the sourpuss. [/quote]In retro-retrospect I am very glad the committee chose OSU. I also enjoy Sabans pouty face.

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/72907/2014-ncaa-football/792#post_1089957"] 3 Ohio State is gonna lose. Remember BAMA beat all these teams and broke their year. The Emotional states went down. Its a carnage of previous Bama wins.[/QUOTE] Still so confident??

Until the bitter end. Could I be otherwise and a fanatic at the same time?

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

In retro-retrospect I am very glad the committee chose OSU. I also enjoy Sabans pouty face.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

One thing is for sure. Whichever team comes out of this bracket had better step up because Oregon is fielding the best team I have ever seen them bring out.

Tom R.

One thing is for sure. Whichever team comes out of this bracket had better step up because Oregon is fielding the best team I have ever seen them bring out.

I agree with this but also have to say, I think OSU is better than FSU was.   I will be real surprised if Oregon can hang that many on OSU.

BTW, let me say, at the start of this season and for most of it, I said the B1G wasn't up to snuff.   I was clearly wrong and am happy to admit it because I think it is good for college football on the whole that the B1G is back..

I'll admit my error in thinking, Ohio State is for real. Looks like Fl St were the posers in the final 4 this year. I think everyone knew it but can't blame the committee for selecting the only undefeated team for the top 4. TCU just got unlucky with how it all shook out. Based on today, I'll pick Oregon to cover whatever the spread might be over Ohio State (probably 5 or so).

Or Oregon is just that good.

Damn. Good game though. OSU earned the win. I will be pulling for them in the Championship.

Tom R.

Now that was one heck off a game. Hats off to Alabama. Hats off to the refs for calling a pretty light game. I think there was maybe 2-3 penalties on each team. No holding calls at all. It really let the game play out between the teams. Oh, just because. SEC West is 2-5, with the top 5 teams in that division losing. :-D I am seriously impressed with Jones as a QB. Maybe not the best tonight, but stepped up when it mattered. The key stat is winning the turnover battle and rushing for 280 yards. Nearly 200 yards more than Alabama's average. If OSU can run the ball against Oregon they have a good shot. I don't think OSU can win a passing shoot out. If they can control the line and run the ball, and win the turnover battle I think OSU has enough to beat Oregon. [quote name="Golfingdad" url="/t/72907/2014-ncaa-football/828#post_1090225"] In retro-retrospect I am very glad the committee chose OSU. I also enjoy Sabans pouty face.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Hats off to the refs for calling a pretty light game. I think there was maybe 2-3 penalties on each team. No holding calls at all. It really let the game play out between the teams.

Yeah, this was shocking to me. I don't know how much PAC-12 you watched this year but those guys were flag happy all season. Somebody must've had a chat with them prior to this game because you are right ... They called it well and they let them play for the most part. Really fun game to watch for those of us with no skin in the game. You must've been dying.

Note: This thread is 3384 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!