IGNORED

2014 NCAA Football

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm at work and looking at some of the games on Gamecast. I really do hope Auburn wins (and I'm sure they will) but it's very hard to not get a little excited when San Jose St. does something. Then I catch myself and remember that I want Auburn to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

So....USC beats Stanford in wild fashion.
Frankly, I was hoping for both of them to lose.

I'm at work and looking at some of the games on Gamecast. I really do hope Auburn wins (and I'm sure they will) but it's very hard to not get a little excited when San Jose St. does something. Then I catch myself and remember that I want Auburn to win.

Haha. SJSU is relatively close to me...so go Spartans!! In other news, Cal is now 2-0! Doubling their win total from last year. :banana: :banana: :banana: Of course, they were playing Sacramento State, so that probably only counts as half a win

Riley

How about them Ducks?! Beat Sparty!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Michigan sucks :(

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Damn. Hokie hokie hokie hi, I guess. :bugout: Just looking at GameCast it looked like they were getting a 9 yard sack about every other play. Is their pass rush really that good?

Damn. Hokie hokie hokie hi, I guess.

Just looking at GameCast it looked like they were getting a 9 yard sack about every other play.

Is their pass rush really that good?

They looked unstoppable tonight.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Damn. Hokie hokie hokie hi, I guess.

Just looking at GameCast it looked like they were getting a 9 yard sack about every other play.

Is their pass rush really that good?

No, more like OSU's O-line is that bad. It was like every other play VT's D-Line or Linebackers were getting really good penetration into the backfield.

#OSU_OLINE_SUCKS!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

OSU loses to unranked VT, Michigan gets blown out by ND and Michigan St. gets manhandled by Oregon, Nebraska barely gets by McNeese St.   When the signature win for the conference this week is Winconsin thrashing Western Illinois, it's clear there isn't a team in the B1G that should be considered for the playoff this year.   Frankly, the B1G has become one of Delaney's "little sisters of the poor" conferences.   It's a joke that any of them are still in the top 25.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

For an AD this is unacceptable. For an AD that's on the selection committee it's much worse than that. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/09/06/usc-ad-pat-haden-press-box-sideline-argue-call-for-trojans/15210671/ Having active ADs on the selection committee is a joke anyway.

For an AD this is unacceptable. For an AD that's on the selection committee it's much worse than that.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/09/06/usc-ad-pat-haden-press-box-sideline-argue-call-for-trojans/15210671/

Having active ADs on the selection committee is a joke anyway.

Yes, that was completely unacceptable.   Frankly, the coach should be smacked for calling Haden down to begin with.   Kinda like trying to get a bigger guy to fight your fight for you.    Stupid.   I know Haden has apologized but I'm not sure that is sufficient in this case..

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Yes, that was completely unacceptable.   Frankly, the coach should be smacked for calling Haden down to begin with.   Kinda like trying to get a bigger guy to fight your fight for you.    Stupid.   I know Haden has apologized but I'm not sure that is sufficient in this case..

That was sure a head scratcher to me. Never saw that happen before.

Haden seems to have a good reputation, and I don't know enough to dispute that at all, but it looked bad and shouldn't have happened.

Kentucky/Florida 3 to 3 at halftime. :bugout: South Carolina looked like a different team than in week 1. Tennessee overmatched but hanging around. Edit: Well maybe not now. ;-)

I'm surprised so far in both of those. Going to be a crazy year. The only team I've seen that looks unbeatable is Oregon...but then Oregon always looks unbeatable at this time of the year. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

Texas beating UCLA.

How bout Boston College!

I'm surprised so far in both of those. Going to be a crazy year. The only team I've seen that looks unbeatable is Oregon...but then Oregon always looks unbeatable at this time of the year. ;-)

Be sure to count on Cal to beat them....or lose 67-14 :dance:

Riley

Note: This thread is 3359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!