IGNORED

2014 NCAA Football

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think Brett wanted to get out from under Alvarez's thumb at Wisconsin

Maybe but he took a side step maybe even a step backwards. Barry is a big deal here but he's very supportive of the program. If Brett had any marbles he would have stayed. Its one of the best job in the Midwest.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maybe but he took a side step maybe even a step backwards. Barry is a big deal here but he's very supportive of the program. If Brett had any marbles he would have stayed. Its one of the best job in the Midwest.

Not sure why he left, maybe everyone hated him. Oh well, I don't miss him :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Brett self destructed here in Madison...  Brett showed up at fund raisers late and  drunk....Hit up co eds at local bar ...regular boorish behavior....maybe a wife and change of venue will change him

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

Somebody serious about naming the stadium after Johnny Manziel.

Really?

C'mon. Sure he was a good player. Even won a big game one time, but seriously...Not like he was a one man show either (note the NFL draft picks he had around him).

I can think of absolutely no circumstances where a player that had just left (and without even winning a conference championship I might add) would make anybody think about renaming "Byant Denny", "Jordan Hare" or any other stadium that I can think of.

SMH!!!!

Late to the party here, but some Aggies do get carried away. If Sumlin recruits a defense, they can be a top 4 team in the SEC...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Maybe even better than that? No good reason why not with a national prime recruiting base in their backyard.

SMH!!!

Some people just can't stay out of trouble.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2014/07/13/3198740/nick-marshalls-uncertain-status.html?sp=/99/682/

It would be a nightmare to coach some of these guys. The first thing you would read with your morning coffee would be the police report to see if your players made it through the night without getting in trouble.

SMH!!!

Some people just can't stay out of trouble.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2014/07/13/3198740/nick-marshalls-uncertain-status.html?sp=/99/682/

It would be a nightmare to coach some of these guys. The first thing you would read with your morning coffee would be the police report to see if your players made it through the night without getting in trouble.

Yea, I don't blame coaches too much for what the players do. I know fans do, but these are 18-22 year old male college students. THEY ARE STUPID!!!

Knowing the SEC coach, they will have the players vote on the punishment, and nothing will be done. :whistle:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Yea, I don't blame coaches too much for what the players do. I know fans do, but these are 18-22 year old male college students. THEY ARE STUPID!!! Knowing the SEC coach, they will have the players vote on the punishment, and nothing will be done. :whistle:

No they will suspend him for a half against a div 2 team that they will kick the living **** out of.

Got to love Steve Spurrier. He is the grand master at delivering underhanded, backhanded swipes veiled as some sort of a compliment.

His best last year was when he said Alabama could beat NFL teams (and the crap that stirred up). :beer:

My favorite was a few years ago when he said "Anybody can win at Alabama. They've always won there at Alabama. If Nick wants to prove he's the best he's going to have to go somewhere else and prove it."

He makes me smile even though it's my team he's taking swipes at. :-D

I hate to say this (because I really want to believe the hype), but I think Oklahoma is going to be overrated this year.  The schedule is not a killer, and they'll start with a higher ranking than they deserve just because they beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.  If they stay healthy they have a chance to be okay, but there is little depth, and a bunch of skill just graduated/left.

...I'll still be glued to every game though!

I hate to say this (because I really want to believe the hype), but I think Oklahoma is going to be overrated this year.  The schedule is not a killer, and they'll start with a higher ranking than they deserve just because they beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.  If they stay healthy they have a chance to be okay, but there is little depth, and a bunch of skill just graduated/left.

...I'll still be glued to every game though!

I'll be interested to see how they do also. Mostly want to see if the quarterback had a breakthrough against Alabama that will last beyond that game or, like Steven Garcia, just happened to have the game of his life that night.

Oklahoma always has the talent on any given day but seem to have lapses in motivation (as does Alabama).

I suppose it's hard to convince college kids not to believe the hype and that they are actually going to have to show up to play no matter what the press and all of their friends are saying.

I'm not expecting much from Alabama, given that they showed no inclination to change anything in Spring practice, so I might be playing more golf than usual during the football season this year.

(Of course fingers crossed that I'm wrong). :-D

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like Notre Dame is having a few technical difficulties with players "cheating" (other people doing their homework for them). Heck I thought that was standard procedure for all football players. One year when my son was going to Alabama just before the bowl games he went down to Auburn to visit some friends. As they were watching TV they announced that one of Alabama's players would be ineligible for the bowl game for academic reasons. One of his friends looked at him and said "You mean ya'll actually suspend players for that? Hell we wouldn't even have a team if we did that." ;-)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2145346-braxton-miller-injury-updates-on-ohio-state-stars-shoulder-and-return

MOTHER F*********

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

[URL=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2145346-braxton-miller-injury-updates-on-ohio-state-stars-shoulder-and-return]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2145346-braxton-miller-injury-updates-on-ohio-state-stars-shoulder-and-return[/URL] MOTHER F*********  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:

LOL. You'll always have "Not even the best team in Ohio bball" or "I ain't here to play school QB" ;-) :beer:

Riley

LOL. You'll always have "Not even the best team in Ohio bball" or "I ain't here to play school QB"

Huh, that doesn't even make sense at all.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Note: This thread is 3359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!