IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 3:22 PM, nevets88 said:

I missed this tweet, which was tweeted back in mid August. Shouldn't he NOT be working out?

Looks like he skipped a few leg days.....lol

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On 9/12/2017 at 4:26 PM, StefanUrkel said:

Thomas is setting the sport back 30 years with his wins.  Needs to become ripped

This is off topic, but funny nonetheless. . .

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/thomas-claims-he-was-drug-tested-after-flexing-picture/

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

17 hours ago, iacas said:

Caption on some article I saw, I think it was on the golf.com, said Tiger is unlikely to come back to competitive golf.  Not sure if it was just click bait or not. I didn't have a chance to read it.

Edited by Valleygolfer

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I watched 10 minutes of the Brit Masters on golf channel this morning. I heard the commentator say "Looks Like Tiger is giving up any chance at a comeback"...some serious fake news from the other side of the pond as that is not at all what Tiger has said.

It's hard t fathom that he will comeback to competitive golf.  Given he has no idea what swing he will use, I just can't see him being anywhere near what he was, if he does come back.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• 2 weeks later...

Full swing. Not much speed but to be expected. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I think it looks pretty damn good.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I think it looks pretty damn good.

Someone said in our iMessage thread "that Tiger video is actually full speed." I think it was @jamo.

Yep, @jamo.

I actually like that at the very end (full speed) he lets his club slide through his hands. He does that when he likes his shot. Good sign I think.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Here it is at 30fps, no slow motion, maybe I'll out together a side by side tomorrow. This... is a love tap.

• Like 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Very excited! Hope he plays soon. 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

21 hours ago, jbishop15 said:

While I too am looking forward to him playing soon, I doubt - and hope - he will take his time and get back to 100% healthy before even attempting to trying to come back.  If he has another set back due to his back, I am afraid that will be the end of his career in playing golf.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

1 hour ago, Yukari said:

While I too am looking forward to him playing soon, I doubt - and hope - he will take his time and get back to 100% healthy before even attempting to trying to come back.  If he has another set back due to his back, I am afraid that will be the end of his career in playing golf.

I think he has been taking his time on this one. 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

On 10/8/2017 at 3:20 PM, jbishop15 said:

I hope he comes back just in time for the Tuesday practice round at the Masters, because that's the one for which I have tickets. :-P

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7