IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

If he's driving past Chuck Norris it will have to be on the road. As long as he's not parked on the curb for a quick nap.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Groucho Valentine said:

You're crazy. Dont you know driving the ball past Chuck Norris is dividing by zero? 

Nah, just exceeding speed of light is all.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

18 hours ago, Zeph said:

If he's driving past Chuck Norris it will have to be on the road. As long as he's not parked on the curb for a quick nap.

Is he allowed on the road right now?

This two weeks is going to take forever!

Yeah I had thought the Hero event was slated for this weekend... So two weeks  :dance:

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Coverage is all set up to cover all 75 plus shots Tiger takes for round 1 and 2.  He moves the needle for sure. It was about this time last year when Perez called it like it is about Tiger.

Trollin' is the life

1 minute ago, MuniGrit said:

Coverage is all set up to cover all 75 plus shots Tiger takes for round 1 and 2.  He moves the needle for sure. It was about this time last year when Perez called it like it is about Tiger.

And yet I would rather watch him hit all 75 plus of those shots than 95% plus of the guys on tour at the moment.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, MuniGrit said:

He shot 73 65 70 his first three rounds last year, only shooting 76 in his last round when he was well out of it already.

So…

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

39 minutes ago, iacas said:

He shot 73 65 70 his first three rounds last year, only shooting 76 in his last round when he was well out of it already.

So…

This, and from what I remember about last year, this year's comeback has entailed a lot more reason for optimism. 

Pretty sure Pat Perez's comments were around Torrey/Dubai times of early 2017, when TW was clearly injured (again)

Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5* S driver
Nike VR-S 3W
Cobra AMP Cell 3H
Callaway Big Bertha 3-10i, 50* W
Ping M/B 56* W
Ping M/B 60* W
Odyssey Black Series #8 

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 hours ago, iacas said:

that alone gave me a lot of hope for a much betting outing for Tiger this time around.  Plus the fact that he is probably working hard on his game before the Hero Challenge.

Can't wait to see how he does.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Practice is practice. It's ususally been when the hits the tour that stuff starts to go awry. Either way I'm looking forward to see how he holds up. As far as I remember, he's usually been hitting it well right before comebacks.

Edited by Zeph

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Practice is practice. It's ususally been when the hits the tour that stuff starts to go awry. Either way I'm looking forward to see how he holds up. As far as I remember, he's usually been hitting it well right before comebacks.

He has not played before most of his recent comebacks. Just practice. He’s reportedly playing a lot.

Don't know where I read it, it might have been here, but Hank Haney is very hopeful for Tiger's return. Said he's found a swing that can work with how he is physically. Also, heard a clip on radio of Tiger responding to a reporter's question of "why not just go back to 2000" to find his swing again. Tiger said, something like, "Because I can't go back to 2000! My one knee is trash. I've had four operations on it. I've had surgeries on my spine! I just can't do the 2000 swing anymore!"

On 11/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, iacas said:

He has not played before most of his recent comebacks. Just practice. He’s reportedly playing a lot.

Ah. By practice I meant playing practice rounds. He's had so many comebacks that I probably mix them up. I know one time he was reportedly playing a lot of practice rounds and playing really well, but that could have been some time ago.