Yikes!!!  Time to hang up the clubs.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He didn't just have it, he's already hitting balls. I would guess they stagger the announcement with a reasonable buffer, I dunno, so the paparazzi don't go looking for him at the hospitals?

USATSI_15186521-e1611093305503.jpg?w=640

Tiger Woods has undergone his fifth back surgery and will miss at least two tournaments, with the rest of his schedule being an unknown. But...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

He didn't just have it, he's already hitting balls.

Ah, that’s different than what it seemed like.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I already thumbs downed @iacas post, but have held off on kicking my goldfish

And I removed it because it actually is a -1 reputation point. 😛

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

9 hours ago, iacas said:

And I removed it because it actually is a -1 reputation point. 😛

Oh snap, I'm sorry I didn't realize that 👍

Colin P.

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

Oh snap, I'm sorry I didn't realize that 👍

Next time use this.

CD037051-645B-4669-80AE-7E15BA3D4085.gif

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I was going to post I would guess he had the procedure between the dad son tournament and Christmas, honest, but that was kind of Captain Obvious, so didn't. Anyways, he had it done on the 23rd and was on his feet the next day according to McIlroy.

̌According to Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods underwent his latest surgical procedure to his troublesome back on Dec. 23 and should be ready to play in the Masters.

“In his words, it was a small procedure,” said McIlroy, who is making his first start of 2021. “Obviously, any time you’re being cut into, you try to avoid that as much as you can. But he was back on his feet the next day, so I don’t think we can read too much into it.

USATSI_14968163.jpg?w=640

According to Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods underwent his latest surgical procedure to his troublesome back on Dec. 23 and should be ready to...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

16 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

He is amazing to suffer through all the operations but keep coming back.

"Amazing" isn't the adjective I would use.

Not sure what word I'd use, but something to reflect a "you're writing checks your body can't cash" perspective.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

9 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

"Amazing" isn't the adjective I would use.

Not sure what word I'd use, but something to reflect a "you're writing checks your body can't cash" perspective.

I think he's using a "credit card" to borrow against time. ☺️

Well this is happening,

1610979071226.jpeg

Experiencing discomfort after last month's PNC Championship, Woods had a microdiscectomy procedure to remove a disc fragent and address a pinched nerve in his back

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Well this is happening,

Did you read the previous 10 or 20 posts? 🙂

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Did you read the previous 10 or 20 posts? 🙂

Nope.. :whistle:

• Funny 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Meh, after his interview with Jim Nantz today during the final round of the LA Open… I don't think he's going to be playing at the Masters.

25 minutes ago, iacas said:

Meh, after his interview with Jim Nantz today during the final round of the LA Open… I don't think he's going to be playing at the Masters.

Didn't hear it live, but reading the quote "I only have one back" makes me think he won't play in The Masters.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

Our guy looked like he was on something too. A bit puffy faced and spaced out. I’ll never count him out, but, you’re right, it doesn’t look good. 

• Like 1