• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• looks like they was already a Cleveland Guardians. An amateur roller derby team.       
    • First, nicely done putting together three birdies under the pressure.  That's pretty cool.  Save and mark the ball if you haven't already    Since you had fun, look into clubs or leagues in your area.  It won't quite be at the level of national championship, but you'll get a chance to play more tournament golf.  And who knows, maybe next year at this time you'll get a chance to attempt qualifying again.
    • Day 152.  Back to trying to finish the quarantine practice drills.  I spent some time on day 9 (snapping sticks) today, but I am not sure I did it right.  I plan to post a "form check" when I can transfer the video from my phone to the computer (and then YT, etc).
    • Again, your logic is flawed. There are general rules and exceptions to general rules. Moreover, exceptions do not negate the general rule on the whole, only as to particular instances of exceptions to the general rule. As it pertains to the conversation at hand, “Indian” need not be offensive to everyone in order for it to be considered generally as an offensive term. Most people within the class of people associated with “Indian” consider it, rightfully, offensive. Therefore, it is a general rule that “Indian” is offensive. Those who do not think it is offensive are exceptions to the general rule.  This isn’t difficult to comprehend, dude.
    • Well, today was most certainly a learning experience. Needless to say I was nervous and on top of that watching the other guys warm up I was a bit intimidated, some really good golfers. Took 7 holes for the nerves to settle, when I made about a 20 footer for birdie. Managed 2 more birdies on the way in but the damage was already done. Fought the driver most of the day that didn't help matters, also had 3 three putts. Overall just a bit too inconsistent, especially with the irons, today All and all it was very fun day and one for the memory banks. I guess best of all I didn't finish last 😂
  • Today's Birthdays

1. chriswuk
      chriswuk
      (30 years old)
    2. Gero
      Gero
      (78 years old)
    3. nettscore
      nettscore
      (50 years old)
    4. RandMart3
      RandMart3
      (69 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...