IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. It was well written with some new anecdotes, but the overall themes surrounding Tiger Woods remain unchanged by the article.  The major point I disagree with is definitively declaring tha

From what I've heard, at one point Nike was very low on wedge blanks for tour players so they sourced some blank heads from Miura. The heads were ground by Nike tour club guys, were in play for a shor

I don't know if this has been brought up here before, but I just watched a YouTube video about Tiger's SixPeat - his six year run of 3 USGA Junior Amateurs followed by his 3 US Amateurs.

Posted Images

He's been away way too long to come back the way he use to play. He will move the needle when he tees it up -  but who know when that will happen. Unfortunately if he doesn't play like he used to, interest will drop off considerably after awhile. 

I hope he comes back to at least some what resembling his glory days. It would be great to watch him compete with today's players. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

22 hours ago, Yukari said:

He's been away way too long to come back the way he use to play. He will move the needle when he tees it up -  but who know when that will happen. Unfortunately if he doesn't play like he used to, interest will drop off considerably after awhile. 

I hope he comes back to at least some what resembling his glory days. It would be great to watch him compete with today's players. 

If he just started making a few cuts consistently like anyone else in his age group (which is not quite elderly even for the PGA), golf would pick up quite a bit. However playing a round or two of one tournament and then going on the injured list for another 6-12 months is not going to do anything anymore.

He won't come back guns blazing in his first event.  But if he could somehow string together 4-6 tournaments in a couple months and remain healthy, I have little doubt he would begin to play excellently.  I do have a lot of doubt however, that that will ever happen.

44 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Man, I really miss watching him on the weekends.

I do miss it too. Nothing like it. I still remember the look he gave whenever he knew that a 30ft putt was going in. Everybody knew it and so did he. 

16 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I missed this tweet, which was tweeted back in mid August. Shouldn't he NOT be working out?

What's the connection with working out? He'll maintain musculature for a while even if he can't work out.

5 minutes ago, colin007 said:

What's the connection with working out? He'll maintain musculature for a while even if he can't work out.

I'm not exactly keeping close track, it looks like his upper body is bigger? 

13 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I'm not exactly keeping close track, it looks like his upper body is bigger? 

Not keeping close track??? C'mon man, not even the hacked photos?? :-P

He's always had decent traps, they don't go away quickly. Maybe it's just the drape of the shirt and the angle of the shot.

Just now, colin007 said:

Not keeping close track??? C'mon man, not even the hacked photos?? :-P

He's always had decent traps, they don't go away quickly. Maybe it's just the drape of the shirt and the angle of the shot.

I see. Or Justin Thomas is really skinny, lol. :-P

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Yes, but the calves!! Needs some inserts or push up socks or something..

He's always hated his calves.

He's commented on mine.

It's just genetic. You can only do so much.

• iacas changed the title to Tiger Woods, 81 Career Victories