Valleygolfer

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

11 hours ago, colin007 said:

Deliberate and careful indifference? Lol that sounds like lawyer-speak.

Lol, gonna super temper the expectations.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't know much about golf swings, but that swing looks pretty stiff to me. Not that that's not to be expected, but I'm not sure what the excitement is.

And I want my boy Tiger coming back and all. I'm just a little tired by the whole roller coaster that's been the last few years.

10 minutes ago, jkelley9 said:

I'm not sure what the excitement is.

Then this is the wrong thread for you.... :-P

Let's just hope Tiger doesn't try to come back at Torrey again- that course is too hard and it's too cold there in the mornings for his 150 year old back. I would love for him to wait until the Florida swing...maybe a comeback at Bay Hill to help re-elevate that tournament in honor of Arnie?

3 hours ago, skydog said:

Let's just hope Tiger doesn't try to come back at Torrey again- that course is too hard and it's too cold there in the mornings for his 150 year old back. I would love for him to wait until the Florida swing...maybe a comeback at Bay Hill to help re-elevate that tournament in honor of Arnie?

I agree, avoiding Torrey sounds like a good idea. If what I have seen on Twitter is accurate, it sounds like he is not easing into anything lol, I've read from twspot's twitter that he has been at Medalist almost every day this week playing holes and spending time at the range. If he's ready to play by  Hero I think that's a good spot for him, but as we all do I really just hope he takes his time and doesn't do anything too soon. Only he/his medical team know what "too soon" could be.

I don't know if the course matters, but one where he doesn't feel the need to throw out 350 yard drives might help. Either way it's the mentality of competing and state of his overall health that will determine it. In previous returns, he's gone for so long until injured again, and I don't know if the course or how he plays matters to mucn.

swing looking good.  And it just dawned on me that his logo is reminiscent of another W brand (apologies if already posted elsewhere)

weinstein-e1404772631535.jpg.33c000a6ec693664ebfcde412f4bee58.jpg:

Edited by wannabe

So, what are you guys thinking?

Hero Challenge? Torrey? Waste Mgmt? Florida? Augusta?
Personally I'll believe it when I see it (or read about it), but he isn't dropping those tweets for nothing

really hope his back holds out this time as, despite all the bad stuff he's been through (even if self inflicted), i think golf has missed him to a certain extent.

Maybe he should make his return on one of the Web.com events or even an smaller one (Tiger Woods on the Hooters tour :-P). After the layoff he's had the less pressure he the better.

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

So, what are you guys thinking?

Hero Challenge? Torrey? Waste Mgmt? Florida? Augusta?
Personally I'll believe it when I see it (or read about it), but he isn't dropping those tweets for nothing

Yep, assuming he doesn't have any setbacks between now and then my money would be on Hero.