Valleygolfer

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

3,471 posts / 283289 viewsLast Reply

On 8/31/2020 at 4:08 PM, iacas said:

He played the week before.

Now, with 8 rounds under his belt, he can make some changes based on those rounds. Maybe a bit more time putting, among other things.

You were saying the same kinds of things before he won the Masters and the Zozo. I don't know what he's got in his system anymore, either. Anything we get is gravy. But I won't really speak out against him.

It's all gravy.

Thanks, that was exactly my point.  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I was like uh-oh, did something bad happen, no, just random appreciation, in Mickelson's own words.

Sub-tweeted Tiger on that one.

8 hours ago, boogielicious said:

The hair line is the clue!

Exactly what I was thinking....poor guy is NOT gonna look good bald

2 hours ago, colin007 said:

Exactly what I was thinking....poor guy is NOT gonna look good bald

If Tiger doesn’t care about going bald, then neither should we!

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

If Tiger doesn’t care about going bald, then neither should we!

That ship has sailed a long time ago for me homie

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

He's wearing metal spikes right? I forget, did he always wear metal spikes?

Don't quote me on this but I feel like I remember hearing he went away from them for a bit in the 2000s/2010s and then went back to the metal. 

21 hours ago, jamo said:

Don't quote me on this but I feel like I remember hearing he went away from them for a bit in the 2000s/2010s and then went back to the metal. 

Yes, I thought he went to plastic spikes for a little there!

3 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Yes, I thought he went to plastic spikes for a little there!

1573250945963.jpeg

Tiger Woods switches to soft spikes to help with ankle issues

Looks like my timing was off. 

I am hoping to see some old magic from Tiger this week...

This silhouette of Woods at WF from the USGA is a great shot. It's the last photo of the Instagram post. You'd think they were playing on the west coast.

usopengolf_119501792_2794244930816281_1214792337747246949_n(1).jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.