IGNORED

2014 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3634 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

They are TRYING HARD to build up Spieth.   He doesn't have Rory's talent.

I am not so sure about that.

I'm guessing you're saying you're not so sure about him not having Rory's talent because CBS is happier than a pig in sh!t that Speith did well today.  You can easily tell that either him or Adam Scott being in the final pairing is what CBS most wanted, Tiger being out notwithstanding.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They are TRYING HARD to build up Spieth.   He doesn't have Rory's talent.  He may win a few majors, but he is not spectacular.

No such thing. And winning a few majors is spectacular. Idk what sport you're following. Even if talent was a real thing, it doesn't seem to matter much. People have been saying for years that Phil has more talent that Tiger, and used to say that Snead had more talent than Hogan. Doesn't seem to matter.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I'm guessing you're saying you're not so sure about him not having Rory's talent because CBS is happier than a pig in sh!t that Speith did well today.  You can easily tell that either him or Adam Scott being in the final pairing is what CBS most wanted, Tiger being out notwithstanding.

I think they would rather have Bubba and Scott in the final pairing.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I think they would rather have Bubba and Scott in the final pairing.

I did say either him or Scott, didn't I? :hmm:

Personally,  I think CBS most would have wanted Scott and Speith in the final pairing tomorrow.

Christian

Happy to say that my man, Jimenez, is flying well under the radar of various youthful wanna-bees. Ha, the Augusta tailors will need an extra yard of green to make Miguel's jacket, that to accommodate his 'wine gut'. He obviously has the game as the week's best of 66 puts him only a few back of the noisy boys. You can be sure that Miguel will sleep well and untroubled while the juniors toss and turn, hope and pray, that each will shoot an eagle on every Sunday hole !!  Even i am nervous and eager to grab the new bright driver on offer but will wait my turn before speaking too loudly.

I did say either him or Scott, didn't I?  :hmm: Personally,  I think CBS most would have wanted Scott and Speith in the final pairing tomorrow.

Sorry, I missed that.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

They are TRYING HARD to build up Spieth.   He doesn't have Rory's talent.  He may win a few majors, but he is not spectacular.

Huh? He started last year with no status and this year he's in contention at the Masters. Look up "spectacular" in the dictionary, and you'll find Speith's picture......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

(1) And with no Tiger and no Phil if it was your job to hope for ratings you wouldn't want Spieth co-leading on Sunday? (SMH). (2) We will have to wait and see. (3) If he wins "a few Majors" he is.

I don't usually say someone's opinions are idiotic, but this is one of them.

Spieth is incredible -- in 15 months, and at the age of 19/20 years old, he went from zero status on the Tour to 10th in the money list, a PGA Tour winner, and playing in the final pair on Sunday at the Masters.

"He may win a few majors, but he is not spectacular."

"A few majors" is a Hall of Fame career.  It's beyond spectacular: it's among the Top 1/10 of 1% of PGA Tour alumni.

Anybody but Bubba. What a douche. If he was a rapper he'd be Sir-Douche-a-lot... If he was a male ho he'd be Douche-Bigelow...

Colin P.

Anybody but Bubba. What a douche. If he was a rapper he'd be Sir-Douche-a-lot... If he was a male ho he'd be Douche-Bigelow...

Don't hold back; tell us how you really feel. ;)

Christian

Don't hold back; tell us how you really feel. ;)

It's just everything about him... His stupid buttoned to the top style, his visor, his perpetually chapped puckered-up dog's butthole lips, his whining, his hovering his driver before swinging...

Colin P.

Huh? He started last year with no status and this year he's in contention at the Masters. Look up "spectacular" in the dictionary, and you'll find Speith's picture......

I might have missed it, but has anyone said "Speithtacular" yet?

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

I'd like to see Speith win. The man has been playing lights out since winning the John Deere. He deserves a green jacket. Plus, we need somebody like him for the future of the PGA Tour. What are we going to do when Woods and Mickelson retire? Youngsters like McIlroy, Speith, and Fowler have to generate some interest.

Note: This thread is 3634 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!