Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2014 Masters Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2415 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1,528 posts / 50306 viewsLast Reply

If Mike Weir wins this would be the most shocking win ever in golf. Canadian golfers like myself would go nuts!

I would love to see Weir win again. Love a comeback story.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He won't. I don't even feel bad about not betting. Would have been a waste of $10.

I wouldn't bet on him either but you never know. He certainly has better odds now than if he was +5.

I didn't even know Mike Weir was still playing on the PGA Tour. Nice to see him on the leaderboard again. Always liked the Canadian lefty.

Ouch, 6 straight bogeys for Reed

Spread out over two rounds, yes.

Rory appears to be taking the scenic route on this fourth hole.

Rory loves that tee shot so he is gonna play it again!

Well, my new go-to line for the wind not carrying my ball is "MUD BALL! OHHHH MUD BALL!". Starting tomorrow morning at 9 AM on the first tee.

Note: This thread is 2415 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this