IGNORED

Worst Dresser on the PGA..

Hammer 4
Note: This thread is 2087 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So, I was watching the Texas tourney today, and noticed Jordan, copper color shirt, gray pants, and a gray hat. OIn the past he seems to wear colors that just don't go together at all. John Daly on the other hand, just wears outrageous stuff anyway, so no sense listing him..  have at it.. :-D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I assumed the copper was for his Texas Longhorns and that the tournament was in TX. As for gray not matching, I have no clue- very little fashion sense here. He does wear that gray hat often though, I think. I was really hoping he went low today. He missed an epic comeback story in Texas (from +6 after 7 holes to being in the top 5 at one point on Sunday). I think he faltered down the stretch

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

I assumed the copper was for his Texas Longhorns and that the tournament was in TX. As for gray not matching, I have no clue- very little fashion sense here. He does wear that gray hat often though, I think. I was really hoping he went low today. He missed an epic comeback story in Texas (from +6 after 7 holes to being in the top 5 at one point on Sunday). I think he faltered down the stretch

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I like Jordan, but geez, wear something that somewhat goes with Copper..

I thought Jordan looked good today.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Come to think of it, doesn't he always wear green on Sundays with gray slacks and gray hat? That image is in my head somehow. If so, maybe he just swapped in his alma mater's shirt.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

I don't think Cobra has anything to do with it ... H has his own entire clothing line (IJP) and I assume he always wears stuff from that? I don't mind it. He's a little too flashy sometimes, (same goes for Ricky Fowler) but I like that they're making the effort. And I have no problem with Spieth. He's pretty traditional and tame, I think. Seems like it's always grey or khaki slacks and solid shirt. All under armor stuff. I would vote for Ryan Moore. He's got a little gut, yet wears form fitting shirts and pants that seem to be meant for skinny guys. Us bigger guys should always leave a little "breathing" room between our bodies and clothes. ;)

JD [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/95284/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/95285/] [/URL]

The course that I'm working at this year is making me wear those pants. It's a JD design. :-D What pants of his look the least ridiculous? I'm thinking these ones look okay. [IMG]http://cdn.nextround.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/daly_pants5.jpg[/IMG]

JD

How can he be considered the worst dressed on tour when I am usually considered best dressed at my club with the same clothing?

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

How can he be considered the worst dressed on tour when I am usually considered best dressed at my club with the same clothing?

Perhaps it speaks more about your club?

I'm not sure. I'm pretty basic with what I wear. I wear black or white shorts, black or white hat, my white FJ contours and any colored polo. It's hard to not match something to black or white. I'm probably not the best candidate to call anyone out on their outfit.

I do hate flat bill and trucker hats though. I'm partial to a fitted, normal looking baseball-style cap. With that being said, I hate what Fowler wears but the kid can pull it off. Can't argue against it if you ever see his gallery. He's like Justin Timberlake to golf fans who are ladies.

Not sure JD is really considered on the Tour so I won't pick him.  Poulter's outfits are something I'd never wear at any age.  I don't dislike what Fowler wears, but I'm not in my 20's or a good enough golfer to dress that way.

I agree with @Golfingdad again, Ryan Moore and the other out of shape guys that wear shirts a size too small probably look the worst overall.

• Upvote 1

Joe Paradiso

Not sure JD is really considered on the Tour so I won't pick him.  Poulter's outfits are something I'd never wear at any age.  I don't dislike what Fowler wears, but I'm not in my 20's or a good enough golfer to dress that way.

I agree with @Golfingdad again, Ryan Moore and the other out of shape guys that wear shirts a size too small probably look the worst overall.

This, for sure. The last time I brought up shirt sizing in a thread, I was jumped on. I don't think it's just the guys that are packing extra cushion though. I think it's funny seeing someone who is in decent or "slim" shape wearing baby gap shirts too (similar to kids wearing skinny jeens that are tighter than socks and gigantic Air Jordan shoes with the tongues on the outsides of their cuffs). Both are equally unappealing to me, but that's just me.

This, for sure. The last time I brought up shirt sizing in a thread, I was jumped on. I don't think it's just the guys that are packing extra cushion though. I think it's funny seeing someone who is in decent or "slim" shape wearing baby gap shirts too (similar to kids wearing skinny jeens that are tighter than socks and gigantic Air Jordan shoes with the tongues on the outsides of their cuffs). Both are equally unappealing to me, but that's just me.

I agree, I don't get it.  No one will ever accuse me of being too thin so I always wear looser fitting shirts to leave something to the imagination.

I also don't get these chubby guys with moobs not wearing t-shirts under their skin tight shirts.  I see more nipple on the PGA Tour than anyplace else on television.

Joe Paradiso

Based on my little keyhole of experience, it seems like the Euro Tour guys are "better" dressed in general, in terms of looking at their photos 50 years from now and not looking too out of place.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 2087 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!