IGNORED

Phil Mickelson Master Catch-All Thread

JetFan1983
Note: This thread is 1338 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Go Fil!!

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Bad Thursday and Friday. :(

Not really  - look at his scorecard, Phil was -3 for 33 holes, and +8 on the other 3 holes. Most amazingly, at least to me, is that his triple on 7 and 12 did not involve putting a ball in the water

Players play, tough players win!

Not really  - look at his scorecard, Phil was -3 for 33 holes, and +8 on the other 3 holes. Most amazingly, at least to me, is that his triple on 7 and 12 did not involve putting a ball in the water

I respectfully disagree.

Any tournament where Phil doesn't make the cut and puts up +8 over 3 holes means he had a bad Thursday and Friday regardless of what he did on the other holes.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Yea, the Masters felt pretty weird with Phil not there on the weekend. I already prepared myself for Tiger's absence, but I wasn't ready for both to not be there at the end. It would have been nice to see Phil at least post a number and give Bubba a scare on Sunday. I'm thinking the oblique injury didn't do him any favors heading into that event.

Constantine

• 6 years later...

Ton of Phil threads - but why start a new one?

Phil starts his Senior Tour career in about an hour, playing this week on the Sr. Tour because he didn't qualify for the rest of the FedEx playoffs and he says he wants to play competitive golf to get ready for the US Open which is only 4 weeks away.
He is paired with Stricker & Goose; I doubt he plays again before the Open, since the only other event is in South Dakota and it ends the Sunday before they play at Winged Foot.

I'm guessing this could be a good thing for the Champions event, as it will at least get some coverage with Phil playing

Players play, tough players win!

Note: This thread is 1338 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!