• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Peacock is pretty limited in its broadcast. I posted the schedule in the first few pages of this thread. Like today there’s nothing on Peacock according to the schedule. 
    • I will be relieved to finally have our tee times today.  We will see what they will have available but per the last post from @iacas, we spoke a bit yesterday on what we would ideally like the three days to look like.  We are finally getting some rain the past couple days, so hopefully that will help things here a bit.  I have to make the tee times this morning and run to an event, but I will update you all as soon as I can.
    • Okay, I got in 9 holes yesterday, and the GGPro worked pretty well.  I purposely left my phone in my golf bag most of the time, once I determined that everything was connected and data was being collected.  I did need to edit the round this morning.  One full-swing shot was missed, a wedge on #9, and maybe 3 short putts were omitted.  I also had to edit the hole location on most of the holes, which I think is to be expected.  Today I'll be playing an interclub match, so I'll do the same as yesterday, turn it on and ignore it until I get home.
    • Yesterday I got one of the tough ones, Hole 4 at Stoneleigh.  Uphill par-3 playing about 180, real good 5-iron that ended up maybe 4 feet away.  Still 6 more to get.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bs1865
      bs1865
      (46 years old)
    2. DrMJG
      DrMJG
      (69 years old)
    3. Mikejanish
      Mikejanish
      (28 years old)
    4. Stu
      Stu
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...