IGNORED

What Would You Serve at Your Masters Champions Dinner?

iacas

If I won the Masters the champion's dinner would be breakfast:  Yellow perch, fried potatoes, eggs any style, toast and preserves, and tea.  For dessert you could have more...or an adult beverage.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Catered by Freeman's BBQ across the bridge in Beech Island, SC. James Freeman makes bbq so good its like an orgasm for your taste buds. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• iacas changed the title to If You Won the Masters…
5 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Skyline Chili!!!

You’d win because all the players would be on the toilet for the rest of the tournament!😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

32 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

And if things remain the same they won't have any toilet paper!

Can you imagine what all the golf towels hanging off everyone's bag would look like..... Ugh!  🤮

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

You’d win because all the players would be on the toilet for the rest of the tournament!😜

I wondered if anyone would catch on to my diabolical plot. I might throw in some White Caste too.

- Shane

19 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I wondered if anyone would catch on to my diabolical plot. I might throw in some White Caste too.

Diabolical! I’m on board!😀

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

White Caste?  Are you talking India?  The Masters in India.  Castes and all?  (Actually, I grew up in St. Louis and have had many a bag of White Castles)

Chop Salad

Mac and Cheese

Deviled Egg

Pulled Pork

BBQ Chicken

BBQ Ribs

would find some local brewery and get a Pilsner, Stout, Session IPA and Double IPA

Ice Cream Self-Serve Bar (after COVID anxiety has died down)

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 10*

Wood: Callaway Epic Flash 17* 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 20*

Irons: Callaway Rogue X 5i-GW

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*S and 58*K

Putter: Ping Prime Tyne 4

39 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

White Caste?  Are you talking India?  The Masters in India.  Castes and all?  (Actually, I grew up in St. Louis and have had many a bag of White Castles)

India? Nope. White Castle sliders (a.k.a. Rectum Rockets)

• Thumbs Up 1

- Shane

9 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Skyline Chili!!!

OH Hell no!  

Steak and shrimp

Lasagna

New England Clam Chowder

Lobster

Bobby Flay's mac and cheese

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

22 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Come on! That’s good stuff!!!

I'd take Gold Star instead. Preferably the 5-way.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• 2 years later...

There is a thread talking about the 2023 Masters Dinner menu, so it got me thinking.  Just for fun, in the massively unlikely event that YOU won the Masters, what would YOUR menu be.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, turtleback said:

There is a thread talking about the 2023 Masters Dinner menu, so it got me thinking.  Just for fun, in the massively unlikely event that YOU won the Masters, what would YOUR menu be.

My menu is about the same as 2014:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Since I eat keto now I might have to serve the most boring and light Masters dinner of all time. I would try to sell it as not wanting my fellow champions to overeat before the event, keep everyone lighter on their toes 😄

Some sort of mixed green, Mediterranean style salad, with lemon and olive oil as dressing. Don't worry I'll make sure they put in a good assortment of veggies and what not in there so there are some calories in this thing.

Chilean seabass, pan seared, with steamed mixed veggies, topped with some sort of lemon and olive oil sauce

No dessert

Sorry, guys 🙂. You'll thank me when you feel less bloated than you otherwise might after one of these. I'm already predicting a lower scoring average from the past champions after this 😁

• Booooooooo 1
  • Funny 1

Constantine

1 hour ago, JetFan1983 said:

Since I eat keto now I might have to serve the most boring and light Masters dinner of all time. I would try to sell it as not wanting my fellow champions to overeat before the event, keep everyone lighter on their toes 😄

Some sort of mixed green, Mediterranean style salad, with lemon and olive oil as dressing. Don't worry I'll make sure they put in a good assortment of veggies and what not in there so there are some calories in this thing.

Chilean seabass, pan seared, with steamed mixed veggies, topped with some sort of lemon and olive oil sauce

No dessert

Sorry, guys 🙂. You'll thank me when you feel less bloated than you otherwise might after one of these. I'm already predicting a lower scoring average from the past champions after this 😁

I "boo'ed" you specifically and solely because you said no dessert. 😉  Chilean sea bass sounds delicious.

I'd probably so something pedestrian like steak, mashed potates, and veggies, maybe brussel sprouts as those have been growing on me lately.

And ice cream for dessert.

Boring, but yummy.

Edited by Golfingdad
  • Funny 1