IGNORED

Dream Bag/Equipment Setup

Note: This thread is 4154 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't quite get this. Your current sticks are pretty prime.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Driver: Callaway FT IZ
3 & 5 Woods: Callaway FT IZ
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (2007)
Wedges: Titleist spin milled oil can 56* & 60*
Putter: Scotty Cameron newpot 2.5
Ball: Callaway i

~It's the Indian not the Arrow ~

In my bag:
Driver: X460
3 Wood: WarbirdIrons: X18 Pros (3-PW)56 degree wedge: Oil can60 degree wedge: FeO2Putter: Desert Club: ISI 8 Iron~Still looking for a Straw hat~

Thanks to the pre owned section at Golf Galaxy I am slowly putting my dream set together!

Driver PING G2
Irons PING ZING
Wedges 56 and 60 Taylor Made RAC
Putter PING Karsten ZING

I just need to find some decent fairway woods and a new bag and I'll be set for quite some time!

Driver G2
Hybrid 22 degree
Irons Zing
Wedge 60.07 RAC Chrome
Putter Karsten Zing

I am trying to work on my dream set but I am still pretty dang happy with my bag.

Titleist 909 D2 9.5* w/ UST AXIVCore Tour Red 69
Titleist 909 F2 15.5 w/ UST Proforce V2
Adams Idea Pro Black 18* w/ UST Proforce V2
Titleist 710 CB 3-6 w/ Project X 6.0
Titleist 710 MB 7-P w/ Project X 6.0
Titleist Vokey Design 52.08 Spin Milled bent to 53*
Titleist Vokey Design 58.08 Spin Milled
Sunset Beach Carolina

909 D2 9.5* Voodoo
906 F4 15.5* UST V2
3DX DC 19* UST SR2
AP2 3-PW PX 5.5
Vokey SM 52.08 & 58.08 DG S300 Circa '62 no. 7 NXT TourWhite Tacki-Mac Itomic Career Low: 1 over par 71

Nike VR STR8-FIT Tour Driver
Nike VR STR8-FIT Fairway #3 Wood
Nike VR Hybrid #3 and #4
Nike Victory Red Forged Blade Irons #5-9
Nike Victory Red Forged Wedge 52* 56* and 60*
Bettinardi BB1 Putter

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Nike VR STR8-FIT Tour Driver

Im pretty close there.

I'd have to say for me probably some NEW Nike Forged Blades (ones with just the swoosh) as my irons and a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 GSS putter to replace other than that Im pretty good to go.

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

Golf Master

Get out of here, probably the fastest work mod in any forum, thanks

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

• 4 weeks later...
Few mistakes -

I think this changes daily.

Current driver ping g5 5 wood - sweetest ping club ever made Cobra Baffler 23* hybrid Mizuno mx200 or mx300 irons 4-p Vokey SM 52 58 Scotty 2.7, Catalina Two, Odyssey white ice #2, current putter, scotty fastback, 2 ball f7, scotty laguna, ping redwood zing, rife tour 460, rife bimini, Scotty button back Powercaddy and an all white tour bag, stocked with gloves, a load of nxt tours, and keys to an AC COBRA!
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

See sig

Irons - nike.gif Forged Blades / Project X 7.0

Driver - nike.gif VR Pro Ltd. Edition 8.5° / FUBUKI Alpha 70x

Wood - nike.gif SQ 3+ 13° / Stock Diamana S-Flex
Wedges - cleveland.gif Tour Action Gunmetal Reg 588 54° & 60° / DG S400
Putter - White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Bag - nike.gif SQ Tour Carry

I never liked having the latest toys - I prefer to play well with clubs that feel comfortable in my hand, and with which I have hit a few thousand balls and know what to expect.

Which is what I have now, except for the current driver - but I keep a few old ones around, too.

I have my dream set short of the 3i-brid that goes with the set. Finding one of those is like finding a unicorn. Sooooooooooooooooo if anyone has a 2008 Callaway Big Bertha 3 i-brid............that you would like to donate........also a Scotty Cameron Putter that you would like to donate. LOL!

I'll tell you this though. My most favorite putter of all time, and you may call me crazy.....is a old Nickent Golf EZ Roll ZR1 I bought at a yard sale for $1.00. I don't carry it right now, I'm carrying a Ping Anser I've had a long time. And I have a Pal 5 I like as well. But when the putter goes on vacation, I break out my Billy Baroo!!!!!!!!!!!

In my OU Bag: Driver 9.5 Neutral Fujikura Motore Stiff
3 Wood Big Bertha
Hybrid 21 degree
Irons Big Bertha 08 Model
Wedges 60 degreeFlatstick Original Answer Winn Midsize Grip Rock Pro V 1 Black"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lefty so some of this stuff may not be possible to obtain (unless I'm a pro).

910D2 - Diamana 'ilima
XCG3 3 wood - Speeder VC6
VR rescue 17 deg. - UST Proforce V2
R9 TP 3-PW - KBS Tour
Custom (not even available until next January)
Newport 2 custom

Pro V1x
ICON
Thirty-Five

I now have the irons and putter but would like to add an R9 driver and 3w as well as some Vokey or Cleveland wedges.

If I was "scratch", then Scratch Golf tour custom irons-- a set of 10 about 15-16* through about 48*-50*. The 1 and 2 irons might be their forged cavity, or maybe 1-4. Satin chrome.

A Scratch wedge pretty much the same specs as my old Wilson--but if I was that good I might need a couple of wedges and adjust the iron set make up some.

A driver similar to my Titleist 905T, but fitted and shafted for me--about 44.5-45 inches, probably 10-10.5 loft

I am out of the loop on fairways--like the look of the Nike and Callaway, and KZG used to have a good looking club. Any way I'd want something 13-15* and 42.75-43 inches in a 3 wood and something 16-20* in a 4-5 wood. Probably graphite in both and fitted to me.

I like the looks of the Adams pro Hybrids and would probably want one or two 16-19* to alternate the mix in the bag according to the course.

Scotty Cameron Napa California Limited with Leather grip.

Burton or Mulholland 9.5-10 staff size black leather bag.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have my dream set and I still suck :)

HAHA - classic!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4154 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!