Sign in to follow this  
oneil003

Dream Bag/Equipment Setup

Note: This thread is 2501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

452 posts / 10275 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Ping G10 7.5 with graffaloy prolaunch red
Ping G10 3 and 5 wood w/ grffaloy prolaunch red

Nike forged Victory Red TW forged blades 3-9 iron w/ tru tempor rifle flight 6.5

Clevelend CG12 46, 52, 58, 64 degree wedges with tru tempor rifle spinner

Putter, Seattle by Tom Slighter. Or if I had to....Circa 62 by scotty, but I prefer the custom look.

Imagine that you had the

I suppose my bag wouldn't be too much different.

I'm with you on the blades....I'd either game Mizuno or Bridgestone blades. I'd have Titleist cover my wedges and putters...essentially sponsor my short game. I'd have to rack up some Circle T wands and covers. Don't know about driver and woods...."skills of a pro".......hmm.....I'd have to think about that for while. A better list for me to ponder is the list of sticks that I'd like to be gaming by this summer...hoping that my knee mends properly and that job is on track: J36 Pocket Cavity irons with Rifle Project X Flighted shafts LC wedges....love the looks of these gems but gotta decide how many. Don't want to drop the 3 iron, but may do so to gain a gap wedge. Current woods & putters. I'll toy with a mallet for a period, but I'll always come back to my midslant.

A better list for me to ponder is the list of sticks that I'd like to be gaming by this summer...hoping that my knee mends properly and that job is on track:

Bridgestone Irons = Sweet

Liquid Copper wedges are awesome looking in pictures. I wish I could see them in person though.

Bridgestone Irons = Sweet

Hopefully I'll soon have a set and post them. Gotta figure out what lofts I want to go with....entirely dependant on how many wedges I'm gonna try to play.

I think I could make a set every week:
Taylormade r9 - UST Axiv Core/Matrix
Titleist 909 F3
Adams Idea Pro Gold
Scratch Golf SB-1 - KBS Tour shafts
Scratch Wedges
Customized Scotty Cameron Napa / My putter with a copper insert

All Callaway:

FTiQ 9.5*
Big Bertha Diablo 17*
FT 3-9
X-Tour Chrome 50*, 55*, 60*
Odyssey Black Series #3
Tour iX
Phil's Diablo Staff Bag*

*Bones as my caddy.

Please note that I'm bringing this thread back.

I have my dream set. Well, most of it, the rest should be in later this week.

Custom Ping G10 Irons, wedges, and hybrids. With woods and driver to come in later this week. I Saved all winter to get a set of clubs that would fit me. Im tall and muscular with big hands. I needed a good game improvement iron that wouldnt force me to reach with my shoulders.

Launcher 8.5 / Matrix Ozik XStiff
Launcher 3W / Matrix Ozik XStiff
Launcher 5W / Matrix Ozik XStiff
I10 White Dot 3-PW / Project X Flighted 7.0 XStiff
Scratch 56.10/60.10
Custom Newport Squareback w 25g weights

Note: This thread is 2501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!