• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
jarrod k

is it worth It??

Hi im a new member here and well first off Im left handed and im trying to get back into golf in the past i usally played once or twice a year but now i am more hooked than ever to play alot more golf and improve my game. My major concern is that i have had the same clubs for more than ten years and i would love nothing more than to upgrade them, but i just dont have the money to do so anyways like i said my grip is my major problem and i just dont know if it would be worth it too just regrip all my club i dont know if its just the way im gripping the club or what but latley i just feel like im forcing the way i grip it. Any suggestions would be very helpfull thanks.

Hi im a new member here and well first off Im left handed and im trying to get back into golf in the past i usally played once or twice a year but now i am more hooked than ever to play alot more golf and improve my game. My major concern is that i have had the same clubs for more than ten years and i would love nothing more than to upgrade them, but i just dont have the money to do so anyways like i said my grip is my major problem and i just dont know if it would be worth it too just regrip all my club i dont know if its just the way im gripping the club or what but latley i just feel like im forcing the way i grip it. Any suggestions would be very helpfull thanks.

Welcome to TST.

You can look up grips in the TST search window. There is a lot of information about grips, gripping the club,changing grips, etc.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome...My clubs are 8 yrs old, and still work fine. If you can't do new clubs, then I would look at re gripping them, unless you played a million rounds of golf, they should still be o.k. if stored properly.

8 years and they haven't been re-gripped?  YES, it'll be worth it.  I promise!

Mine have ... :-D

Meant the OP........looks like it's 10 years for him!

I know, but you did say 8 yrs....just messin with ya... :beer: